Dr. Keser Ankara (turkey) 14.11.2018

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to receive my hair transplant from Dr. Keser (Turkey, Ankara). In the time from 14.11.2018 to 16.11.2018 1700 Grafts were transplanted to me. Today is my 108th POST OP day and was now, of course, I'm very dissatisfied. The difference between the transplanted hair and my existing hair is huge. But Dr. Keser told me that the transplanted hair is as dense as my existing hair.

What do you say?

Attachments

• PRE OP.jpg
    PRE OP.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,787
  • PRE OP 2.jpg
    PRE OP 2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,665
  • PRE OP - Hairline.jpg
    PRE OP - Hairline.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,635
  • POST OP DONOR.jpg
    POST OP DONOR.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,575
  • 1700 Graft finish - Day 1.jpg
    1700 Graft finish - Day 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,630
  • 7 Day POST OP.jpg
    7 Day POST OP.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 1,761
Last edited:

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
More pictures

Attachments

• 13 DAYS.jpg
    13 DAYS.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 935
  • 16 DAYS.jpg
    16 DAYS.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 916
  • 4 WEEKS .jpg
    4 WEEKS .jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 893
  • 6 WEEKS.jpg
    6 WEEKS.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 960
  • 9 WEEKS .jpg
    9 WEEKS .jpg
    102 KB · Views: 895
  • 11 WEEKS.jpg
    11 WEEKS.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,029
Last edited:

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: 108. DAY

Attachments

• Left - 108 Day POST OP .jpg
    Left - 108 Day POST OP .jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,132
  • Right - 108 Day POST OP.jpg
    Right - 108 Day POST OP.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,151
Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So only about 3.5 months? You are only starting the regrowth phase! Give it 6-12 months. The 6th pic looks nice, clean work. And could resemble the final result. How much?

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
So only about 3.5 months? You are only starting the regrowth phase! Give it 6-12 months. The 6th pic looks nice, clean work. And could resemble the final result. How much?

in 12 days I have my 4 months (120 days!) and the difference between the transplanted hair and my existing hair is huge. Do you think that will be as tight as my hair?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
in 12 days I have my 4 months (120 days!) and the difference between the transplanted hair and my existing hair is huge. Do you think that will be as tight as my hair?
Yes.. it looks nice work. Maybe you will have some shock loss but it should blend in good. How much?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friends on Friday 16th week is the fourth month is happening. I want to show you the left side and show you. The shedding is still going on and you think this hair will be like my hair. I wonder if I ate the biggest stake in my life? I gave it 3.5 Euro per Graft.

The work looks to be well done from the early photos, but I think you're definitely right saying the progress is slow so far. I am onto my 13th week and still felt some shedding fairly recently with barely any density. My hope is that we might be late shedders, so therefore late growers too?
If the resting phase is approximately 3 months, perhaps it will have to be at least 6-7 months post op for the recently shedded grafts to even grow, but hopefully it won't influence the final cosmetic results.
I'm doing my best to stay positive. Hang in there!

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol mate you clearly didn't do your research. You haven't even reached one month 4 yet. It would be very unusual if you actually had a lot of growth now.

Just hang in a couple of more months and the result will really begin to show. You should be fine, Keser does good work. That being said 1700 grafts is a small amount for such a large area so chances are it's gonna look thin

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Friends on Friday 16th week is the fourth month is happening. I want to show you the left side and show you. The shedding is still going on and you think this hair will be like my hair. I wonder if I ate the biggest stake in my life? I gave it 3.5 Euro per Graft.

take it from someone whos been there TWICE, the hair will thicken and most will start to sprout eventually. Its tough to go through initially but it takes a long time for the hairs to fully regenerate.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking closer at your temples where the work was done, the few remaining grafts are growing in length but most have shedded (like mine), except because I had the whole frontal third done, the whole section looks now like your temple :/

Was the frontal middle bit of yours worked on at all? It is interesting how the middle seems to be growing with good density but the temples takes longer....
As mentioned above, I think we both have some way to go before seeing how much density we will end up with. Seeing no signs of even small dots in the gaps in mine does worry me often, but having read others' posts I'll remain hopeful.

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking closer at your temples where the work was done, the few remaining grafts are growing in length but most have shedded (like mine), except because I had the whole frontal third done, the whole section looks now like your temple :/

Was the frontal middle bit of yours worked on at all? It is interesting how the middle seems to be growing with good density but the temples takes longer....
As mentioned above, I think we both have some way to go before seeing how much density we will end up with. Seeing no signs of even small dots in the gaps in mine does worry me often, but having read others' posts I'll remain hopeful.

in the middle nothing was transplanted.
Also look at my previous photos.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the middle nothing was transplanted.
Also look at my previous photos.
I did see your photos, but wondered if they worked on the very frontal mid section where there appeared to be miniaturization...
So it appears that your native hair has grown much faster than the new grafts. I had diffuse thinning and kind of expected the same....but somehow my native hair and new grafts are growing at the same speed, except the previously almost slick bald temples are much thinner.
Let's hope whichever pattern it grows we will end up with good results!

Haare2018 aus Meldorf

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did see your photos, but wondered if they worked on the very frontal mid section where there appeared to be miniaturization...
So it appears that your native hair has grown much faster than the new grafts. I had diffuse thinning and kind of expected the same....but somehow my native hair and new grafts are growing at the same speed, except the previously almost slick bald temples are much thinner.
Let's hope whichever pattern it grows we will end up with good results!

were you with dr. keser?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keser or any other Dr will tell you the final result won’t be achieved until 12-16 months.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score