Dr Hakan ********* - My Experience (ongoing)

shookwun

Reaction score
why does this happen?
Surgeon, and technician related. (97.....9999999% of the time)

To many variables, it could be any of the following - Harvesting, graft storage, handling, incision/implantation related. transection, inadequate blood supply, lack of experience, improper tools.

highly doubt it's patient related. Almost never the case.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
First step in redemption is to pay back the money he took from patients who's live he ruined!

Then we can go from there...

The fact I had 6000 more normal grafts and he told me the only way was to use 1364 beard grafts, means he's either retarded, doesn't give a f**k or wanted more money. Either way avoid!!!

Blondboyct

Reaction score
Why won't they discuss a refund with you? I understood from other people that where customers weren't happy either follow up surgery was offered for free or a refund? Are they claiming your hair transplant was a success or just not engaging at all?

Blondboyct

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg
Ive attached a couple of photos showing my shock loss and additional loss of hair following 3 months off minoxidil. I am now 2.5 months back into use of minoxidil and my hair density has much improved. The first picture was taken 6 weeks ago.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg
Just over 4 months Update pics attached. Progress over last month hasn't been as strong as previous month but I seem to be around where I should be at this stage. Ive attempted to roughly count how many grafts have come through in the temple area and it looks to be around 25% of what was implanted. I know the next few months will define the overall success so hoping growth picks up and density improves. As it stands I have a new hairline which is great but it's very thin so needs more volume which hopefully will come over the coming months.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Hopefully ********* is consistent with this kind of work now.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
6 month pics attached. Taken indoors under natural but reasonably dull light. Generally happy with crown which has filled in nicely and I can still feel plenty of small hairs coming through. Temple - one side has grown well and hair is thick already. Illusion is good but under bright light you can tell it's not overly dense, that said I'm quite happy with that side. The other side is thin and no where near as good. Hoping that will improve over coming months.

IMG_0178.JPG IMG_0177.JPG IMG_0182.JPG

Walt White

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 month pics attached. Taken indoors under natural but reasonably dull light. Generally happy with crown which has filled in nicely and I can still feel plenty of small hairs coming through. Temple - one side has grown well and hair is thick already. Illusion is good but under bright light you can tell it's not overly dense, that said I'm quite happy with that side. The other side is thin and no where near as good. Hoping that will improve over coming months.

View attachment 55165 View attachment 55166 View attachment 55167

I'm glad to hear your success story. I'm thinking of getting a transplant myself. So fingers crossed.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
Yeah it's heading towards a success for sure, but still need more growth especially on one side of the temple. Hopefully that'll come. I'll update again in a month or so.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0026.JPG
So I'm 10 months in now. Optically still happy with the result. Wouldn't say there has been any noticeable growth since month 8 but I'd come along a fair way by that point anyway. Overall my hair has thinned out because I've not been able to apply minoxidil effectively when my hair has been longer. To get the thickness back I will need to cut my hair shorter again and start again. In terms of the transplanted areas, one side is definitely stronger than the other and one side still has a lot of wavy hairs growing from it. I'm hoping these will straighten out in time as hair becomes stronger. That said once it's styled it's not overly noticeable. Will update again at 12 months.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
ED84A4C1-DBAE-4234-B6FA-5EE9B92BB77F.jpeg 5BCE5B00-594F-4459-8CDD-C7FFA5E5601B.jpeg 0834BA0C-D48F-4383-8A29-C1AE6D91F448.jpeg B00DC14B-F886-45B4-A082-32B93F8D10CD.jpeg
12 month update

So I’ve reached my 1 year anniversary of my hair transplant with Dr *********. Overall I am exceptionally happy with the results.
I think the result is very natural looking and whilst not overly dense, this was to be expected given I only had 1.3k in front hairline and 1.3k to cover thinness at back. I found minoxidil strengthened overall result but suspect as hair has grown longer and it’s become harder to apply directly to scalp I’ve lost some of the thickness minoxidil gave. That said I’m still extremely happy with how my hair looks now. It’s been a life changing experience. My confidence has really improved. It’s been the best money I’ve ever spent. I may at some point go back for more surgery at some point and if I do I would have no hesitation to use Dr ********* again. My results speak volumes for his abilities. If anyone would like to contact me to discuss my experience feel free.
Update pics attached.