Dr Hakan ********* - My Experience (ongoing)

Blondboyct

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Almost 6 week update

Kostas1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months + 1 week

Progress so far. Feeling positive about outcome. Difficult to tell level of growth to date in crown area but pleased with how temples are coming along.
View attachment 50971 View attachment 50972 View attachment 50973
I like a lot dogany's works(especially hairlines,like this one which seems its going very good!)...but presonal thought is that he is a bit aggressive,spending a lot of grafts which might be dangerous for some patient's during the years!

shookwun

Reaction score
solid result thus far.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON HE IS A GANGSTER AND WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Search for "dr Hakan ********* unhappy so far" in google and read my story.

He messed up my life for about 2 years and refuses to give me my money back.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
I can only speak for my own experience and record my own results. The experience was fine, albeit I note other practices have a more thorough donor assessment stage to the process. My concerns are all about results hence why it was critical for me that only Dr ********* operated on me. So far I'm happy with progress albeit there is still a long way to go until proper judgement can be served. I will continue to update with monthly photos so others can come to own conclusions.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you get a good result, and i would say there has been some persuasion on their part for you to speak like this. I was promised that he would do all of the surgery as well and he didn't. If he did for you then I would say it's because of this post.

ANYONE ELSE AVOID.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
From what I know, which is limited to the other members of these forums that have had transplants with Dr ********* recently, he does all the implantation work now. There is no excuse for what happened before, I am not here to defend that at all. I used Dr ********* because I was promised things had gone back to how they were pre-mid 2015 when most results seemed to be strong. I can assure you I have no persuasion to post positively or affiliation with the surgery. If my end results aren't good I will be the first to complain and post about them on these forums because I'll be angry with a sub-standard result having believed them that things had changed.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you on this I'm just warning people that he is immoral and a gangster and if people want to go to him the many stories will act as a warning.

There are stories of him reusing dirty needles as well. Horrific. If he says some bad practices were in place he was fully aware of them according to his helper muslum who left in protest. His story is online as well.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also can you post links to the "good" results that had surgerys starting the beginning of 2015 - mid 2015 that you refer to.

Blondboyct

Reaction score
I don't want to get into an argument with u about this. Bottom line is ive also had a hair transplant with *********, having researched thoroughly, read reviews and spoken at length with the clinic. Now I am posting my progress and telling my story just like you and many others have done for the benefit of the community. Im not here to defend the clinic or try promote them. Everyone should make a decision on their hair transplant based on their own research. I hope your second hair transplant yields the results you want and I'm sorry you had a bad experience with ********* before. Good luck.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I hope you get a good result as well.

I'm informing everyone about my experience until I get my money back.

Alexmczane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I find it interesting how he seems to be blaming techs for the problems. Hakan said I hadn't enough grafts and he had to use beard grafts not they techs.

After this I found out I had 6000 normal grafts left. He may be trying to pretend all
Is well but the fact remains he plays with people's lives for monetary gain.

CHARTLETAN!

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I find it interesting how he seems to be blaming techs for the problems. Hakan said I hadn't enough grafts and he had to use beard grafts not they techs.

After this I found out I had 6000 normal grafts left. He may be trying to pretend all
Is well but the fact remains he plays with people's lives for monetary gain.

CHARTLETAN!

So you're dissatisfied?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're dissatisfied?

Dude he fucked up the lives of probably 100 people. That butchered donor ain't coming back. Outside of Bosely, there would be few who have butchered as many. It isn't really a joke, and although I hope OP gets a good result, it is plain moronic to go to ********* anymore. If you say you "researched" and came to the conclusion ********* was a good choice, I'm sorry, but you either can't read or you're retarded.

shookwun

Reaction score
to much incidents with this guy, as far as I am concerned he's red listed.

Look at this poor fella, almost six months growth .

He's now left with a newly created, and advanced hairline that's an inch forward with hardly any growth. A poor yeild like this will leave you psychologically impacted because you have no other choice but either shave the front or grow the existing hair, and comb it forward to hide this newly created, and butchered hairline. There is no other way around this, unless you want to walk around looking like a moron with a plugish hairline.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/3400-grafts-fue-turkey-with-dr-hakan-*********.101737/

20161021_092456-jpg.jpg

20170325_145217-jpg.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
to much incidents with this guy, as far as I am concerned he's red listed.

Look at this poor fella, almost six months growth .

He's now left with a newly created, and advanced hairline that's an inch forward with hardly any growth. A poor yeild like this will leave you psychologically impacted because you have no other choice but either shave the front or grow the existing hair, and comb it forward to hide this newly created, and butchered hairline. There is no other way around this, unless you want to walk around looking like a moron with a plugish hairline.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/3400-grafts-fue-turkey-with-dr-hakan-*********.101737/

20161021_092456-jpg.44428

20170325_145217-jpg.50997

why does this happen?