Dr Diep fue reviews/advice in San Fran.

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that, but normal people would never notice this type of thing. 99% of them would assume he had perfect hair.

Not sure about the percentage you specified but agree that not everyone will notice. Also, I wouldn't be so dismissive. You've seen those internet memes called "When you see it?". Once you do see it, it can't be unseen. Thing is, the one person that will notice is the patient. So, if putting that much money on the line for something to make sure you look better, why would you knowingly settle for less? You certainly won't pay less when you go to Dr. Diep. There are so many surgeons out there that far exceed Dr. Diep in skill and results. Many of them will deliver those results for far less cost too. Also, remember, no surgeon is going to post bad results. They are only going to post their best cases. So if this is one of his best cases, can you imagine what his bad cases look like?

Rolandas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about the percentage you specified but agree that not everyone will notice. Also, I wouldn't be so dismissive. You've seen those internet memes called "When you see it?". Once you do see it, it can't be unseen. Thing is, the one person that will notice is the patient. So, if putting that much money on the line for something to make sure you look better, why would you knowingly settle for less? You certainly won't pay less when you go to Dr. Diep. There are so many surgeons out there that far exceed Dr. Diep in skill and results. Many of them will deliver those results for far less cost too. Also, remember, no surgeon is going to post bad results. They are only going to post their best cases. So if this is one of his best cases, can you imagine what his bad cases look like?
I would agree. Sure, most people wouldn't know a thing, but at the end of the day we are getting hair transplants not for others, but for ourselves, to feel better about ourselves and boost the confidence. Now if you get sub-par result, you will be just as conscious about it as you were before hair transplant. I know I would. My idea of hair transplant is to leave hair loss behind me and not focus so much on hair. Get up with bed hair, don't bother style in a specific way to cover weak areas etc. That's my idea of getting hair transplant. Freedom. But if you get artificial looking hairline that will be more exposed when the hair is spiked up, it doesn't go along with my expectations.
I appreciate everyone is different and some people JUST need hair that they've lost some time ago. But I've been talking personally to far too many people who were initially happy to get their hair back, but after some time they can't "un-see" it and looking of ways to fix it. Expectations are changing all the time. First we need hair that we don't have, then we need good looking hair that we don't have.