Dr Diep fue reviews/advice in San Fran.

Jerry_83

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I am booked in for an due procedure with dr Diep in San Francisco.
Is there any former patients who can provide a review??

Any feedback is appreciated.

thanks fir

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would encourage you to reconsider and outright will say it is a mistake.

Before I respond further, are you a FUT/FUSS or a FUE patient? How hold are you? Norwood scale? How many grafts did Dr. Diep quote you? Price per graft? What is your ethnicity?

And yes, I am a patient of Dr. Diep's.

Jerry_83

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, FUE.. 1200 grafts, 37, white, 1.5-2 Norwood.

thanks for your feedback. There seems a lot good results, but also lots of bad ones.
The risk is too great overall.
I’m not a gambler!!

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FWIW, I just had my second and last FUT with dr Sara Wasserbauer over here in Walnut Creek. But I’ll admit I never shopped around. Her office is 10 min from me and after my consultation she seemed cool and competent. Staff is friendly. Like I said I didn’t shop around... I was looking for something convenient and they happen to have a cancellation that was coming up in two weeks so I jumped in and did it

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, FUE.. 1200 grafts, 37, white, 1.5-2 Norwood.

thanks for your feedback. There seems a lot good results, but also lots of bad ones.
The risk is too great overall.
I’m not a gambler!!

Unfortunately, I found out a lot about Dr. Diep's short comings after my procedure with him. Firstly, you should know that at $8-$10 per FUE graft, Dr. Diep is really expensive. What I am about to tell you is that value wise, Dr. Diep isn't worth it. PM me if you wish to discuss further.