Dr Bhanusali Instagram Post - Follica Associate 2

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Bhanusali posted a new instagram story today about a new hair growth formula

IMG_3137.PNG

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Bhanusali posted a new instagram story today about a new hair growth formula

View attachment 120642
Actually that’s a good result after applying Follica technique, you can see the treated area is a bit red because of microneedlig ( I think ). Still we don’t know this result after how many months is. But now we know that they are almost done with the formula:)

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Dr. Bhanusali is obviously angling to be a ~celebrity dermatologist~ and the type of douche who gets booked on Dr. Oz or The Doctors hawking whatever bullshit will get butts in his office or an opportunity at branding or marketing.

The fact that he’s making pathetic Instagram posts and cloaking every alleged upcoming breakthrough in mystique and secrecy tells you what you are dealing with.

Hash tag HAIRLOSS hash tag bullshit artist Hash Tag money grubbing piece of sh*t

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sent his doctors office an email a few days a go asking about follica and got this response today.

Hi!
I genuinely apologize but we aren’t able to legally do online consultations across state lines. Re: Follica- my hands are tied a bit- given that it is, in part, owned by a publicly traded company, I tend to have to defer to them for any statements. There may be more info coming soon but unfortunately, it’ll have to come from them = )
Best,
Db

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really a bit awkward to see a Dr posting things like this without any information.
Just a random pic with random arrows pointing on random hairs (A clear before/after with at least a bit of info would be the only interesting thing).

Showatt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great post! I think he should order some advertising to get more views on such content!