Dr Bhanusali Instagram Post - Follica Associate 2

Jay2016

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I thought this was interesting given that Dr Bhanusali is listed on the follica website.

What's coming to market soon....

upload_2019-5-19_5-22-46.png

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a reminder

Posted by Dr Bhanusali on his instagram 2 years ago :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :p (01/27/2017)

36959149_219154622259597_2306031425134002176_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.jpg

drbhanusali
" Great time with the Follica Bio team over the last 2 days! The RAIN system is a novel treatment under development that not only looks to save existing hair follicles, but also create NEW hair follicles that you never had! It's the first system of its kind! Honored to be surrounded by the top minds in Dermatology and looking forward to making hairloss a thing of the past : ) "

upload_2019-5-19_15-4-28.png

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt this product need around a year to release? 3month trial plus the 8-12 month fda review and clearance?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then it would be even more expensive because Doctors will charge a premium for sessions.

I hope that isn't their strategy because people are bound to create copycat treatments if cost is prohibitive.

It is essentially a mesotherapy gun, I think it can be assumed it will be a device for and operated by medical professionals.

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this device just wound the scalp or does it also release the topical when it penetrates the skin?

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
I called his office which is Hudson office in New York and they told me that the technology is not available yet but going to be available soon and that was 3 weeks ago so I think it’s available now

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I called his office which is Hudson office in New York and they told me that the technology is not available yet but going to be available soon and that was 3 weeks ago so I think it’s available now

Thanks but I don't think it will be the follica's device, not possible. Otherwise, for us "available soon" means 1 year at least. :rolleyes:

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the device had to go through the phase 3, 12 week trial then had to be reviewed by the fda for approval?

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt this product need around a year to release? 3month trial plus the 8-12 month fda review and clearance?

I would guess the best case scenario would be 16 months from completion of recruitment to market, with the worse case being 36. But regardless, it's now very clear: Follica is coming to market, it's just a matter of when. For the first time in about 20 years, something new is now closer than, "five years away."

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys this is Follica technology and he wrote that in his official website and he is going to do the clinical trial so you can sign up for that.

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
The reason that it wasn’t available a month ago because his new office was just opened and that’s why he is working on organizing his activities and get things together to start providing his service.
Thanks.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is another concept like microneedling which was originally in doctor’s offices, now can be done at home. Mesotherapy or meso-gun is another device which can be purchased & done at home.
Popularized to plumb up skin with hydraulinic acid which works, why not fill machine is tiny injectable meso needles with Minoxidil or a peptide/topical? I ordered one to try it.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is another concept like microneedling which was originally in doctor’s offices, now can be done at home. Mesotherapy or meso-gun is another device which can be purchased & done at home.
Popularized to plumb up skin with hydraulinic acid which works, why not fill machine is tiny injectable meso needles with Minoxidil or a peptide/topical? I ordered one to try it.

Where the f*** is the excitement coming from? mesguns have existed for ages. And no I doubt you can properly do this yourself. It's already annoying enough to apply topicals with one hand while you look at the mirror, imagine injecting the thing. Delusional.

Dutasteride injectables are already a thing, however expensive, and I cannot find a legit source of liquid finasteride for mesguns anyway. I don't know where those clinics are getting the compound from.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica already shows part of what their device looks like on their website. It looks like a large motorized sensor-driven needle(s) stamper that you will have to go to a licensed dermatologist or esthetics clinic to have them safely ‘graze’ your scalp, place a growth compound and charge you like they do for prp. If they were wise they would price the treatments fairly and blitz the market, otherwise they will have many copycats and get left in the dust.

Attachments

• C384D349-08B6-44EE-B2AD-01DB55E001D8.png
    C384D349-08B6-44EE-B2AD-01DB55E001D8.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 513