Dr Ashcroft

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Withnail said:
Fundi, call Dr A and tell him what he thinks to your plan, remember he's prescribing you this stuff now and you're under his care.

On the letter he sent me with my batch he states "As always, if you have any problems, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me."

:)

Good advice - I may ask him, or I may just keep it simple and use 5 cut up pieces. How long does it normally take to come after payment, a week or so?

He said you can be very rough with the doses, cut it up into anything from 4-10 pieces, and they don't even need to be exactly the same.

I agree, the power of the mind is strong. - I read 3 horror stories on here and trick myself into thinking it's like that for everyone, not remembering that these people represent a huge huge huge huge unlucky minority.

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't worry too much about how long it takes to arrive. It takes a few months to get in your system and working anyway!

By the sounds of it your very lucky, you've get on this stuff at exactly the right time.

It's 100% easier to keep what you've got now than to try and regrow it! loads of people over here will agree with that.

The pills are a b**ch to chop up, but you'll get the swing after a few weeks. And as the Doctor says don't worry too much about getting them just right.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cheers. It's my temples thinning quite a bit, and receeding slightly which is the problem - Due to doubts that finasteride would even work there/sides/shedding/cost etc. I've never thought about finasteride until I realised if I don't act soon it will become more noticeable.

If everything works out and I keep exactly what I have now for the next few years (Even with no thickening/regrowth) it'll be great! (Although I will wish I had of started last xmas :mrgreen: )

FBaldy

Reaction score
Holly thread revival !

Hello does anyone know how much Doctor Ashcroft charges for 5mg Generic finasteride (1 years supply) in UK prices ?