Don't you hate it...

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I get it from a guy who has almost completely receeded (much more than me), but thinks he isn't going bald because he isn't thinning on the crown. Like the hairline doesn't matter :roll:

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
In all the cases its happened to me its simply been people trying to make themselves feel better about their own problems.

Ie: Hey I may be old/fat/ugly but at least I've still got one thing over this young/slim guy.

now here's me dispensing advice to all these young turks whilst i, myself fit into the above category of old fat ugly AND bald....

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ginald you are the real deal, not like some of these nw1.5 - nw2 pretenders! 8)

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Ginald you are the real deal, not like some of these nw1.5 - nw2 pretenders! 8)

sadly, only too true, saf..........i couldnt even muster up the hair for a rab c combover :cry:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Some people have thought that thats my real pic! :D (but my hairloss looks far more obvious).

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny thing now, if anyone brings it up to me. I just tell them my head's changing, but you're still a dick.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Some people have thought that thats my real pic! :D (but my hairloss looks far more obvious).

I'm going to be completely honest with you bro, even though I never believed you were the guy on your avatar I always imagine you looking like him. Hell I imagine everyone here looks like their freaking avatar go figure.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
my mom said that to me the other month.. your going bald. "no im not"

yes you are, even on the other side

then she starts sing "jasons going bald, jasons going bald"

G

TheHairGrower said:
my mom said that to me the other month.. your going bald. "no im not"

yes you are, even on the other side

then she starts sing "jasons going bald, jasons going bald"

your mother was singing about your hair loss?

fuuuucked uppp

CCS

Reaction score
I tell guys often, just to tell them about propecia. Most people don't know propecia from a scam. Just trying to help them out and let them know it does not have to get any worse. The convo usually does not go over well, though.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
The convo usually does not go over well, though.

Gee I wonder why. You tell random guys? That's obnoxious.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
s.a.f said:

I'm going to be completely honest with you bro, even though I never believed you were the guy on your avatar I always imagine you looking like him. Hell I imagine everyone here looks like their freaking avatar go figure.

Actualy you've just freaked me out because I've just noticed that I do look very much (facialy) like my avatar :freaked2:
Imagine the baldyman with a small brown toupee and thats me.
There must have been something subconcious going on when I chose that pic. :oops:

G

s.a.f said:
Actualy you've just freaked me out because I've just noticed that I do look very much (facialy) like my avatar :freaked2:
There must have been something subconcious going on when I chose that pic. :oops:

Gee, do you wear a toupee? :lol: Just kidding... I look a lot like my avatar aswell.

powersam

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="s.a.f":5d89f]

Gee, do you wear a toupee? :lol: Just kidding... I look a lot like my avatar aswell.[/quote:5d89f]

me too.

CCS

Reaction score
all Hairwegoagain's avatars have a lot in common. I suspect I could pick him out of a crowd easily.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
There is this guy that sits next me at work and he is both ugly and fat and yet he makes fun of bald people! The best advice is to ignore asswipes like this and just laugh it off. Its their insecurities not yours!

IBM

Reaction score
powersam said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="s.a.f":800ec]

Gee, do you wear a toupee? :lol: Just kidding... I look a lot like my avatar aswell.

me too.[/quote:800ec]

me neither.

G

s.a.f said:
Possibly because it only affects us men and we're supposed to be able to handle it?
Eg you'd never see someone insult a woman (without provocation) by telling her she was fat or ugly.

Yeah, I am pissed off by this double standard as well. You know, it is a woman´s world......Political Correctness saves them.