Don't Take Your System Off In A Hotel

Flickingbeans

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i was drunk and in a hotel in London woke up finding that i took the system off my head (the bond was fading) so i thought I'd post this as I've had to adapt pretty quick and be prepared

If you want to see a salon every month there is a chance that a 4 week bond may not last, oily skin etc etc, get yourself some kit ready to apply it yourself as these salons get booked in advance so not always easy to get in quickly (I found out the hard way) And also the bond that might be applied at first may not be the best for you so experimenting is essential

So I promptly bought the following:

Walker Tape Just-Rite Positioning Spray

For me this was very important i would've been screwed without having that extra time to get the position right

Ghost Buster Adhesive Remover 8fl oz

Had no idea how to clean the thing, soaked it for four hours used a nail cleaning brush lightly with warm water all came off easily

TransDermal For all seasons Plus hair system wig adhesive

Much better than the bond used by the salon with a mix of a few lines of hard bond it's perfect

Walker Tape Scalp Protector Spray

Another really important one for me, i have naturally slightly oil skin and before using this with previous fitting i found the adhesive didn't last long and also was getting itchy at day 10 - no longer the case

99% alcohol to clean your head

Hair clips

Brush for the glue!!!!! Used my hands not good

Hand mirror that folds out so when shaving the areas with my clipper i can get the angle i need.

Some sort of make up pencil to mark where the front of the piece will go so you know where to glue to

Putting on the piece isn't too much trouble, turned it around in 45 minutes first attempt and the most fiddly part is adjusting mirrors to clipper your hair but long story short make sure you have some sort of kit at home!

Noah

Reaction score
Aw, I thought this was going to be one of those French farce scenarios, where the chambermaid comes in when you don't have your toupee on so you have to hide in the wardrobe, and she takes your only pair of trousers off to the laundry so you have to put on the pink lace neglige that you've bought for your wife's birthday, but then the police arrive looking for a bald transvestite jewel thief so you have to hide in the wardrobe ...