Does watery semen go away?

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
2 weeks in on finasteride- no side effects but just noticed watery semen. Doesn't matter really but does it stabilize or go away?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
How often are you checking? Sometimes beating off too much can make it more watery than it usually is.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
How often are you checking? Sometimes beating off too much can make it more watery than it usually is.

Lol I'm not one of the paranoid guys as I'm way too busy 9-5 to even think about "sides" but I usually fap almost daily and last night it was without a doubt more watery lol. Only thing I've notuced since I started.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^^I do.Im taking vitamin e supplements
@off topic-Do those africans have so big dicks coz they eat DHT increasing foods like soghrum and all????

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it does go away. Enjoy blowing loads like a p**rn star, cause it won't last.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust! Your taking a pill that messes with your sexual organ, are you insane ! Stop it

Thanks for your support- I have thoroughly researched the drug and consulted with multiple doctors. I am trying it while being very mindful of sides but at this point attempting to take the drug outweighs balding at 25, being in a highly compensated profession where I am the face of my company and product that I sell. The placebo group is damn near the same in the main study in terms of side effects

freeflow

Reaction score
I have watery semen for almost a year, and its not a thing that you can make with your mind i guess.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
I have watery semen for almost a year, and its not a thing that you can make with your mind i guess.

Have girls noticed? Not to get too vivid here but I'm thinking that may Umm catch them off guard? Came out pretty rapidly the other night when I fapped lol

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Your a few weeks in to finasteride so that's when sides hit usually , however they'll probably go away after a while . If they persist then it's wise to see your doctor or stop the medication , but it's probably nothing .

LewisHamilton

Banned
Reaction score
That's what Merck want you to believe, how else will they flog their chemical castrating pills. Chicks don't care that your bald, most of the time they're grateful to have someone to love, however if your dick doesn't work then that's a different story. I'm only trying to help.

zerolibido

Reaction score
listen to the guy above lewishamilton he speaks the truth,,,i am 39 years old,,,my sex drive was wiped out by finasteride 7 years ago,,,one day i was fine the next day the sides hit full force and i was in hell,,,this is no joke...............

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Thanks for your support- I have thoroughly researched the drug and consulted with multiple doctors. I am trying it while being very mindful of sides but at this point attempting to take the drug outweighs balding at 25, being in a highly compensated profession where I am the face of my company and product that I sell. The placebo group is damn near the same in the main study in terms of side effects

The dudes another anti propecia troll. Don't bother troubling him with facts or clinical data. He prefers data that he and others like him have pulled out of their a$$. He is lost, he was trying to log into his home site propeciahelp and found this site.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm only trying to help.

giphy.gif

HairShocka

Reaction score
I experienced the sides you usually hear about: fatigue, brain fog, less libido, watery semen.
I would go with a mild dose if you are planning on staying on it long term, which is usually the whole point of the treatment.
I just couldn't do it and now off it completely. Oh and now looking back at my experience, I felt much more emotionally turbulent. Maybe it was making me feminine. Feel so much like a man and better now! but yeah... hairloss sucks.

never2late

Reaction score
listen to the guy above lewishamilton he speaks the truth,,,i am 39 years old,,,my sex drive was wiped out by finasteride 7 years ago,,,one day i was fine the next day the sides hit full force and i was in hell,,,this is no joke...............

Truth, lol. More like propaganda. My libido has gone up since I've been on finasteride. I'm probably more horny now than when I was 18. Just because you didn't respond well to finasteride doesn't mean others will share the same fate.

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
Every case is different, but in my case watery semen was present mostly while on it and it went away after quitting.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The dudes another anti propecia troll. Don't bother troubling him with facts or clinical data. He prefers data that he and others like him have pulled out of their a$$. He is lost, he was trying to log into his home site propeciahelp and found this site.

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

Love your commentary and pictures.