Does This Sound Normal In Terms Of Erections? (using finasteride)

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get random boners anymore and I don't get morning wood but if I watch something very erotic, I can get plenty hard. It does seem a little bit harder to maintain than before i started using finasteride. I can still finish 8 times a day, semen is still strong and my sex drive is still absolutely ridiculous.

If you were me, would you stop using finasteride or just supplement with something to help erection quality?

Also do you guys think masturbating too much can make it harder to get good quality erections? I fap wayyyyyyyyy too much

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have been on finasteride for 4 days now, and i think i am a bit hornier than before lol.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my sex drive is always absolutely insane

just not sure if it's affecting my erection quality mildly

I have had kinda low sexdrive and not many random erections since 19 or so, i dont really care about sex that much. Hair is much more important, its who i am.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had kinda low sexdrive and not many random erections since 19 or so, i dont really care about sex that much. Hair is much more important, its who i am.

uhhh isn't the whole point of hair to attract chicks and get laid?

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get random boners anymore and I don't get morning wood but if I watch something very erotic, I can get plenty hard. It does seem a little bit harder to maintain than before i started using finasteride. I can still finish 8 times a day, semen is still strong and my sex drive is still absolutely ridiculous.

If you were me, would you stop using finasteride or just supplement with something to help erection quality?

Also do you guys think masturbating too much can make it harder to get good quality erections? I fap wayyyyyyyyy too much

This is just like me. Im gona stay on finasteride as long as i know i can get hard without a problem. I'm also gona start NoFap just to help.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just like me. Im gona stay on finasteride as long as i know i can get hard without a problem. I'm also gona start NoFap just to help.

so you don't get boners randomly either? no morning wood?

have you had any problem with actual sex?

needadvice123

Reaction score
I definitely believe that masturbating constantly will make it harder to achieve erection and maintain them. I've done a test before where I did not masturbate for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks were over, I masturbated and I maintained a rock hard erection for a substantial amount of time. I didn't even know my dick could get that hard honestly, it really opened my eyes on the harmful effects of masturbation. I also believe that if you are balding, masturbation will only make the issue worse. I notice after masturbation my scalp gets warm and itchy.

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you don't get boners randomly either? no morning wood?

have you had any problem with actual sex?

No morning wood or random. I too fapped a lot which i believe is the cause of my lower libido along side finasteride which has lowered it even slightly. I think NoFap will defo help as needadvice123 has said above.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were jacking off 8 times a day I would be taking something stronger than finasteride. That's way too much bro.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful when u use no fap and hairloss in the same sentence some guys will go off on u here

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful when u use no fap and hairloss in the same sentence some guys will go off on u here
Those guys are idiots. Its been scientifically proven ejaculation increases DHT levels. 8 times a day would almost certainly be affecting his hair.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those guys are idiots. Its been scientifically proven ejaculation increases DHT levels. 8 times a day would almost certainly be affecting his hair.
There is also another pathway to hair loss from to much fapping. The dopamine connection

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is also another pathway to hair loss from to much fapping. The dopamine connection
I'm not familiar with that, how does dopamine affect hair?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
U can google.it. But I believe is why some anti depressants also cause hairloss. Thru increase in dopamine
Interesting. I'll check it out later, as someone who is on anti depressants I'll need to check my medication leaflet to see if that's a side effect.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I'll check it out later, as someone who is on anti depressants I'll need to check my medication leaflet to see if that's a side effect.
Please.do..I was.on Zoloft years ago. It made.me.shed more .gave me real weird dreams. So I quit it. Good news is I believe that kinds hairloss will return to normal. With me at least it did