Does This Proscar Package Seems Legit To You?

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello.
I received from a pharmacy online in UK this package of Proscar (cost about 60$).

I ordered it as a product made by Merck and I received this. Did they totally fool me?

Attachments

• 20171217_122417_001.jpg
    20171217_122417_001.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 309

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This looks like Spanish sourced Proscar®, I believe Chibret Laboratories S.A manufacture Proscar® under license from MSD. Here's the packaging and it appears to match what you have.

1_1.jpg

Last edited:

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
This looks like Spanish sourced Proscar®, I believe Chibret Laboratories S.A manufacture Proscar® under license from MSD. Here's the packaging and it appears to match what you have.

View attachment 73570
Yes it looks exactly like this. So it's ok to use it?
And what about the price? Is it same with proscar from Merck (just to know if I am paying way more than I should for it)?

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Besart - Are these the tablets you were using the pill cutter for? Did they get back to you?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Besart if you are from UK you should be using pharmacies like UKMeds.co.uk
Not mentioning the pharmacy is a dick move as other people seeking brand name proscar might end up ordering from this pharmacy and getting swindled. I'm not saying its fake meds but you would have contributed to it by not outing the pharmacy.
One thing I hate is people who get bad hair transplants and don't say who done it out of 'respect' for the clinic. f*****g pansy bullshit.