Does this Bald bearded Indian guy look good? He says, "I dont have self confidence..."

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got called "Gorgeous" on Saturday night by a hog-beast.

Now, if women date up and she was a 3 or 4 and I am (apparently) a 6 to 7, then where does that leave me.

Women who are 6 to 7 also won't date me as they want to date up, 8+ won't date down.

Tis no wonder I have only straddled 3 normies in the last 9years.

Haven't done hookers in a month. Really trying hard to refrain but the neon-lights beckon..........

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got called "Gorgeous" on Saturday night by a hog-beast.

Now, if women date up and she was a 3 or 4 and I am (apparently) a 6 to 7, then where does that leave me.

Women who are 6 to 7 also won't date me as they want to date up, 8+ won't date down.

Tis no wonder I have only straddled 3 normies in the last 9years.

Haven't done hookers in a month. Really trying hard to refrain but the neon-lights beckon..........

was told handsome by a date recently on the date in person , then after the date told me there wasn’t any romantic chemistry

still didn’t get that one

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
was told handsome by a date recently on the date in person , then after the date told me there wasn’t any romantic chemistry

still didn’t get that one
Weird isn't it.

I don't know about you, but I don't believe anyone when they tell me I'm good looking.................but that's probably because I despise the way I look.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird isn't it.

I don't know about you, but I don't believe anyone when they tell me I'm good looking.................but that's probably because I despise the way I look.

I was cynical like that up until recently , I do think that when they say it, it’s true

the thing about women is that they are emotive , changing their mind every 10 seconds

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was cynical like that up until recently , I do think that when they say it, it’s true

the thing about women is that they are emotive , changing their mind every 10 seconds
Do you get men saying you are handsome like me too?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So where have you obtained the absolute nonsense that facial hair is "unmanly"?
Well I think it's about how I feel about beards. I associate long hair and long beards with depression, because when I felt the most vulnerable and weak, I had long hair and grew a beard

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one see the pattern.

Only straddled 3 civilians in the last 9years.

Tried different styles ie goatee, clean shaven, stubble, big beard.

Over 6ft and muscular. Clean skin, blue eyes, good head shape.

Seen loads of bald headed blokes with partners.

I must be doing something wrong.

I know my skin colour goes against me and being bald, but there must a reason I have had only one relationship in nearly twenty years.

Too masculine, don't look like the type you can mould and control.

Can't be my overall looks as so many people have told me I'm handsome

Absorbing stuff.........
no offense, but if you talk anything like you write here, i can absolutely see women not being attracted...

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1657016030971.png
1657016022598.png