Does Seti may work?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because we have a good sample size that shows that dermarolling isn't very effective treatment, at least on it's own.

You can't call this guy an outlier because you don't have large enough sample size to go by. If a lot of people came out and reported no results, then id agree with you.

Let's not kid ourselves. From the "self-experimentation" community hundreds of people have tried DP2 antagonists already. It all started back in 2012 with the likes of OC459 and TM30089. And don't come up that setipiprant is different. Yes well, it is different actually... It has weaker affinity and a lower residence time towards the DP2 receptor. And even when we look at setipiprant many people have tried this stuff already from different sources. And if it were to be anywhere close to finasteride or people would have cosmetic improvement from the stuff the forums would be full of it already. Silence speaks for itself.

Way more importantly perhaps you don't understand this but often case reports are released if hair related changes are seen due to a treatment/drug or whatever. I'll give you two quick examples but I could give you many more;

http://www.clinicaloncologyonline.net/article/S0936-6555(05)00194-9/abstract

We report an interesting case of new hair growth after gefitinib treatment. A 57-year-old man with androgenic alopecia first presented with back pain in January 2004.

129_image1.jpg

Other case:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24153140/?i=6&from=hair loss 2013

We report the case of a 64-year-old man with androgenetic alopecia who was started on methotrexate therapy for treatment of psoriasis after traditional modalities failed. Following treatment with methotrexate, he noted hair regrowth on the scalp.

I have written a post about this and gave many other examples. But, hey how strange is that huh, firstpost? People actually do notice if their scalp hair changes! Hair related changes can be seen through your own eyes man! How cool is that! You know that is how minoxidil and PGF2A got discovered for hair growth? Now do you know how many people have gone through clinical trials with molecules that target DP2? Hundreds, even for a long amount of time (6 months and longer)! Yes, there are probably 10 compounds or something running clinical trials right now. Obviously setipiprant got left behind because it's a goddamn weak molecule as described in studies which I can provide you too.

And guess what dude!? No patient or someone close to him, no investigator or anyone apparently noted hair growth changes in these trials? Hair related changes due to EGFR inhibitors like with the 57 year old man are for instance well reported and documented with several case studies. Here man another one that came out recently; http://erj.ersjournals.com/content/46/suppl_59/PA4293.abstract.

Here, we report two cases of NSCLC who have exhibited overt hair growth after initiating treatment with gefitinib. Both cases were male, and had stage IV adenocarcinoma with an in-frame deletion in exon 19 of the EGFR gene. Gefitinib was administered as the first-line chemotherapy, and has achieved complete remission in both cases. Besides the skin rashes, Case 1 experienced hair growth in scalp with more solid, abundant, and much blacker characteristics after several months of treatment. Case 2 noted new hair growth in a previously bald area on the top scalp after four months of gefitinib administration.

Google is furthermore your best friend..

Now tell me firstpost how come out of hundreds of people there are no such events documented of DP2 antagonists? Not even one!!! I guess they would keep such things a secret huh, quick put your tinfoil hat on!

But firstpost you can always come back if you have proper evidence.. Now I'm leaving this topic if you don't mind because I don't want to hijack it from OP. Kisses, firstpost.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm so excited for seti becoming publicly available. Thanks for posting and congrats for your results!

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am still confused... how did you regrow that much hair in four months after already stabilizing for over a year on minoxidil and RU?? You just added Seti and within four months your density increased by like 30%???

yeah, it seems like that. In the front there is no difference btw, still good compared to December 2014.

@ bluemoon

Don't be envious dude. :)

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
I am still confused... how did you regrow that much hair in four months after already stabilizing for over a year on minoxidil and RU?? You just added Seti and within four months your density increased by like 30%???

I don't wanna butt into FCKW36 thread, but...

I can believe that. I've had decent results in the first 1.5 months. Then seti spoiled and lost effect. Now making new batches every day, and I see new thick hairs popping up again along the hairline.

The most receded parts of my hairline have lots of new thin white hairs. I'm curious if they turn darker eventually.

It seems like you get initial hair regrowth as soon as you apply seti(pg protocol). As if pgd2 was preventing it from growing.

There is definitely something to it. I can't confirm if you keep getting regrowth afterwards because of interruption of my treatment.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, it seems like that. In the front there is no difference btw, still good compared to December 2014.

It seems like seti works best in diffused areas. On temples and receded front parts i only get white hairs for now.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't wanna butt into FCKW36 thread, but...

I can believe that. I've had decent results in the first 1.5 months. Then seti spoiled and lost effect. Now making new batches every day, and I see new thick hairs popping up again along the hairline.

The most receded parts of my hairline have lots of new thin white hairs. I'm curious if they turn darker eventually.

It seems like you get initial hair regrowth as soon as you apply seti(pg protocol). As if pgd2 was preventing it from growing.

There is definitely something to it. I can't confirm if you keep getting regrowth afterwards because of interruption of my treatment.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like seti works best in diffused areas. On temples and receded front parts i only get white hairs for now.

Well hell,
tell me where you get it please? also, briefly how you mix it and what concentration you use? I already have all the equipment and PG and ethanol for my RU. I want to try it. I am diffused as hell. I might just try it in the crown and hair line as an experiment.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Well hell,
tell me where you get it please? also, briefly how you mix it and what concentration you use? I already have all the equipment and PG and ethanol for my RU. I want to try it. I am diffused as hell. I might just try it in the crown and hair line as an experiment.

I got it from a group buy 3 months ago. I don't know where to get it now.

Soviet Youth

Reaction score
Seems you won the lottery, nice.

Look at this result;

post-237-0-51254700-1415190477.jpg

post-237-0-02852000-1415192161.jpg

post-237-0-99710100-1415191977.jpg

Know what the guy used? Only microneedling.

Bottom line is N=1 doesn't mean **** while everyone else doesn't yield cosmetic impact with DP2 antagonists.

Never stare down to N=1, means nothing.

That being said I'm happy for you :).

What thread is this from?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CurlyBird

Reaction score
Congratulations! Great documentation! Can you please say what minoxidil vehicle you are using? And also where you sourced your seti?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@CurlyBird

My vehicle for Seti is Rogaine 5%. Seti dissolves great in Rogaine after some hours.

@kenkroo

My seti is from poland. There are gb for Seti in the forum called SAGA.

Best Regards

harryd

Reaction score
dosage of SETI

Hi,

I have SETI as well from Poland. Would you provide more details how do you prepare your mixture with Rogaine (5%)? When do you apply SETI: in the morning/evening? Any side effects? M

Many thanks

dawid

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have SETI as well from Poland. Would you provide more details how do you prepare your mixture with Rogaine (5%)? When do you apply SETI: in the morning/evening? Any side effects? M

Many thanks

dawid

Have my Seti from Poland too. There is nothing special about my mixture. I put 60mg Seti in 2ml Rogaine and thats it. :D

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Have my Seti from Poland too. There is nothing special about my mixture. I put 60mg Seti in 2ml Rogaine and thats it. :D
3% seti mix. What do you think of Kane's Seti ? Do you trust it? What is your method for mixing Seti? Shake it and put this in the refrigerator?

Incredible results men..

Also why you use a higher RU dose? Is there a reason for it? Give this more results then 5% ?
I hope you can help me, i have diffuse thing hair, and it going worse every day. :(