Does Seti may work?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm from the German forum and want to give you a quick update.

-RU 7-10% since October 2014. (18 months)
-minoxidil since January 2015 (15 months)

-Seti since Decemeber 2015 (3 month)

Here some pics with same cam, sam hair lenghts and with flash. (I know light is a little bit different but I wasn't able to do a photo with the exact same light like in December 2015).

What do you think?

(left: December 2015; right: March 2016)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Rest regards

Attachments

• December 2015.png
    December 2015.png
    925.7 KB · Views: 1,183
  • March 2016.png
    March 2016.png
    977.5 KB · Views: 1,171

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I put the Seti into my minoxidil, it dissolves perfectly within 5 hours. I make a batch for 7 days. I dissolve 3% Seti in 5% Regaine.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn... impressive.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, let me get this straight -

You were on minoxidil and RU for OVER a year... and.. your results are the first pic
You add seti for 3-4 months... and... your results are the second pic??

if so, seti is definitely doing something!! What are the chances that after 12-18 months on ru and minoxidil ALL OF A SUDDEN you start to gain that kind of density?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had good results in the past from minoxidil, my front was very good 4 month after i started minoxidil. Since these days it has gotten worse again but my Front is still better than January 2015. On the top of my head I had nearly no results with minoxidil and RU but now with Seti it seems to get better but I have still shedding the last 3 month but regrowth as well. But you are right, the before pic from December 2015 is after 12 months minoxidil and 15 months RU.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair did turn blonde after seti?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems you won the lottery, nice.

Look at this result;

post-237-0-51254700-1415190477.jpg

post-237-0-02852000-1415192161.jpg

post-237-0-99710100-1415191977.jpg

Know what the guy used? Only microneedling.

Bottom line is N=1 doesn't mean **** while everyone else doesn't yield cosmetic impact with DP2 antagonists.

Never stare down to N=1, means nothing.

That being said I'm happy for you :).

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Here comes swoop with his N=1 BS again. Aren't you tired of posting the same crap over and over again?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Until now 3-4 guys in our forum won the lottery. We had a discussion about this in the past. We will see what the future brings. :) I'm confident and i think it isn't a bad thing to be confident. :)

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Until now 3-4 guys in our forum won the lottery. We had a discussion about this in the past. We will see what the future brings. :) I'm confident and i think it isn't a bad thing to be confident. :)

It seems only 60% of baldies respond to pgd2 blockers according to official data published. We still don't know how true this number is in bald men with Androgenetic Alopecia specifically.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here comes swoop with his N=1 BS again. Aren't you tired of posting the same crap over and over again?

Ahh... So why do you struggle then with your hair that is probably a mere 30 micrometer or less (thin, weak brittle), while your finger hair is probably twice as thick? Can't you just pick up dermarolling only and get the results like the guy I posted in this topic? I mean he got it done, why can't you?

Anyway FCKW36, I'm happy for you man. But I'm sure you understand my reasoning here ;). Good luck hope it keeps improving for you.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh... So why do you struggle then with your hair that is probably a mere 30 micrometer or less (thin, weak brittle), while your finger hair is probably twice as thick? Can't you just pick up dermarolling only and get the results like the guy I posted in this topic? I mean he got it done, why can't you?

Anyway FCKW36, I'm happy for you man. But I'm sure you understand my reasoning here ;). Good luck hope it keeps improving for you.

Because we have a good sample size that shows that dermarolling isn't very effective treatment, at least on it's own.

You can't call this guy an outlier because you don't have large enough sample size to go by. If a lot of people came out and reported no results, then id agree with you.

resu

Reaction score
Nice results. You still have thinning but you can do a nice natural comb over, that's my goal but I don't think I'll ever be able to reach the same results as you with any drug current available.

Have you tried stemoxydine?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is n=1, but the nature of these forums and use of illegal drugs means that the sample size necessarily comes in 1 at a time.

I recently started finasteride, I'm thinking of adding topical RU+seti, I'll wait a bit to see how finasteride does on its own, so far no side effects.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had good results in the past from minoxidil, my front was very good 4 month after i started minoxidil. Since these days it has gotten worse again but my Front is still better than January 2015. On the top of my head I had nearly no results with minoxidil and RU but now with Seti it seems to get better but I have still shedding the last 3 month but regrowth as well. But you are right, the before pic from December 2015 is after 12 months minoxidil and 15 months RU.

I am still confused... how did you regrow that much hair in four months after already stabilizing for over a year on minoxidil and RU?? You just added Seti and within four months your density increased by like 30%???

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I am still confused... how did you regrow that much hair in four months after already stabilizing for over a year on minoxidil and RU?? You just added Seti and within four months your density increased by like 30%???

It's a comb job combined with 3 months of native growth. Hair is pulled far from the right side and back.