Does Ru58841 Need A Freezer? Anagenic Says Otherwise

Twrandom3

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, im going to buy ru58841 after finasteride dutasteride and minoxidil failed me.

Ive had conflicting evidence on whether ru needs a fridge/freezer or not. I plan on making the compound myself to ensure accuracy.

Some say it degrades within 7 days of no freezer. But the website anagenic says RU is fine for 1 year with no fridge, 2 years inside the fridge.

Can i have some help please

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
hello, im going to buy ru58841 after finasteride dutasteride and minoxidil failed me.

Ive had conflicting evidence on whether ru needs a fridge/freezer or not. I plan on making the compound myself to ensure accuracy.

Some say it degrades within 7 days of no freezer. But the website anagenic says RU is fine for 1 year with no fridge, 2 years inside the fridge.

Unless it’s very inconvenient for you for some reason, why not play it safe and keep in the freezer?
I keep mine in the freezer and I used to keep my mix in the fridge, now my mix is room temp and doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Twrandom3

My Regimen
Reaction score
because my mum is really observant. if i put my ru in the freezer she will definitely find it. i dont want her knowing about my hairloss treatments

zinny999

Reaction score
because my mum is really observant. if i put my ru in the freezer she will definitely find it. i dont want her knowing about my hairloss treatments
Get over it, unless she will ban you from using it.
Also this won't be a short term thing, until there are others solution on the market in next 3-4 years, you be using this on a daily basis until such time.
If you buy from Anagenic or Kane like I do, buy a powder and keep it in the Freezer. buy KB or PG Ethanol they have and mix them in small batch and you can keep them in the fridge for a few weeks.

So your unused powder will last a long time in the freezer and it doesn't take up much space.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score

I understand. Can you hide it somehow? Most moms have full freezers, maybe you can get some package or product that she wouldn’t touch, and hide the ru inside.

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU in powder forms in the fridge or freezer will work for years
Mixed to a liquid and we don't know how long it is effective
Fridge or freezer is not the real issue - how long it's been in a lotion becomes the issue

If you want guaranteed results each time, mix the powder with the solution just before application

BeauH

My Regimen
Reaction score

Unless you are buying in bulk and therefore need to store Ru58841 powder for a long time, storing it at room temperature will be fine. Ru powder has a shelf life of 2 years in dry room temperature environment.

Anageninc is overpriced though. Should get it here:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Unless you are buying in bulk and therefore need to store Ru58841 powder for a long time, storing it at room temperature will be fine. Ru powder has a shelf life of 2 years in dry room temperature environment.

Anageninc is overpriced though. Should get it here:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

I bought from anagenic for almost 4 years, Gang Luo sells ru for less than half the price, it’s fresher and I believe super pure. I’m doing very well and very happy, he sent me product the first time before I paid. I trust him 100%

el_duterino

Reaction score
yeah I think room temp may work too.
I know that freezer is fine as I am still using the RU i received in May 2015.

the key is to mix powder to a lotion at the last minute, and apply bit by bit while massaging hard on a dry and clean scalp. RU does no like water

justlookingforanswers

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless it’s very inconvenient for you for some reason, why not play it safe and keep in the freezer?
I keep mine in the freezer and I used to keep my mix in the fridge, now my mix is room temp and doesn’t seem to make a difference.
you keep your ru mix in room temp and it still works? do you think i can travel with an ru mix for 1-2 days without it degrading on an airplane?

justlookingforanswers

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU in powder forms in the fridge or freezer will work for years
Mixed to a liquid and we don't know how long it is effective
Fridge or freezer is not the real issue - how long it's been in a lotion becomes the issue

If you want guaranteed results each time, mix the powder with the solution just before application
do you think i can travel with an ru mix for 1-2 days on an airplane without having the ru degrade? would it really degrade that fast?

ali.social.acct

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to order RU, But i am affraid it will lose its efficacy because delivery may take 1 month in delivery from different country and it is not available in my country so i dont have any other option.
My question is will it retain its effectiveness if it takes 1 month in delivery? doesn't drug lose it's efficacy while delivery as it is also delivered at room temperature actually?