Does Pfs Exist? What Are The Chances Of Getting It?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was like you that my hair isn't bad but I lost over 60% density on top of head from baseline being on finasteride for less than a year and now i'm 14+ months into finasteride with chronic Telogen Effluvium and situation not improvng...never had Telogen Effluvium in my life. I wish I never touched finasteride. I would highly suggest you try other treatments before finasteride. I wouldn't mind the sides if finasteride actually worked or at least maintained my hair but it didn't...it did the complete opposite! Before finasteride I wouldn't even think about hair transplant/fue until this drug screwed with my full head of hair.
Shut up mate. Get your testosterone levels tested. It seems Finasteride raised your T levels quite significantly and that is the reason you're experiencing increase hair loss/shed.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up mate. Get your testosterone levels tested. It seems Finasteride raised your T levels quite significantly and that is the reason you're experiencing increase hair loss/shed.
Ahole I got full blood work this year and is within range;

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahole I got full blood work this year and is within range;
No no.. You might have low before (it might still have been in range) and that finasteride increased it.

You might want to add an Anti-androgen. Just to be safer start with RU.

Also, it is not worth giving more than 9 months to any treatment, I evaluate at 7th month and then make changes, if req

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No no.. You might have low before (it might still have been in range) and that finasteride increased it.

You might want to add an Anti-androgen. Just to be safer start with RU.

Also, it is not worth giving more than 9 months to any treatment, I evaluate at 7th month and then make changes, if req
no it was not low before. how is ru safer? that has sides too ffs

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no it was not low before. how is ru safer? that has sides too ffs
Most people haven't suffered sides on RU. Keep in mind though that it is unlikely to provide you any significant regrowth, maintenance if it works for you.
For regrowth either place your hopes on minoxidil or a potent anti-androgen with potent sides lol