Does My Blood Test Says Something Of Hair Loss ?

xDa

Reaction score
Hey guys does someone knows about the blood test results ?
there is connection here for hair loss ?
Many thanks !

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have high free Triiodothyronine. This may speed up genetic hair loss. However, I am not completely sure if it can.

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know way to reduced this Triiodothyronine to normal ?
You can take medication to lower it (tapazole or propylthiouraci). However, these medications can cause hair loss themselves. If you are not feeling any physical symptoms, I would simply make sure to get all of the essential vitamins and minerals including Iron and Iodine. Doing that may fix your problem. I would also seek someone that is more knowledgeable than me on the subject.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scri...abel/factsheets/vitamin_and_mineral_chart.pdf

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not heard of such a connection between this. The last time I donated blood, I was diagnosed with diabetes. Now I Buy Trulicity Online, exercise more and also eat right. On the one hand, it's good because I finally got my body in order, but it's sad that an illness made me do it

Last edited:

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that high blood pressure is bad for your hair. Do you think it is true? I have such issues too, and I am looking for some good and working blood pressure prescription drugs these days. What do you think about those? I would appreciate any input here, thanks!

Last edited: