Does Looking At Old Pictures Of Yourself Bring You Down?

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know we age, everybody does. We get wrinkles, our skin sags, But baldness completely destroys the way you look.

I used to be an attractive looking guy.

Sometimes looking at pictures brings me back good memories.

But than I quickly say "what in the f*** happened to me"

I don't give a flying f*** about what anybody says.

Hairloss and baldness can completely ruin and destroy ones life.

It completely changes your personality and how you feel about your own self and the world in general.

It makes you angry, furious. But than the anger just turns into sadness, depression, and utter sorrow.

Yeah some guys have it made and can pull off the bald look.

Others don't. Anybody who escapes this disease is privileged and they don't know how f*****g lucky they are.

Androgenetic Alopecia sucks everything out of you. Soul, spirit, confidence. Everything is meaningless. Everybody in this world wants to look good.

How unfortunate that we are the ones who got completely fucked over by bad genes.

The person you used to be dies.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing non life threatening that is worse than losing your hair. You lose your identity. It's a death. It feels like a death.

And you are expected to just "get over it" and live the rest of your life.

At least I got to enjoy my life until 27 when rapid hair loss destroyed me.

I miss those days of feeling confident in my skin.

It feels as if my body has turned against me.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never in my entire life thought that hair loss or balding would completely paralyze me.

I mean when you are younger you never think anything like that will happen to you.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I truly f*****g feel for the young guys. Starting at 16 or 17. Or even younger.

I mean 27 is pretty lucky for me, but even than it shouldn't f*****g be happening to any guy.

No guy deserves this sh*t.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feel good thread!

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
about the people who have it made.

they still take a significant downgrade imo

It's true. Still a downgrade but at least they can pull it off.

Virtually any black guy can pull off the look.

Bald and caucasian is very rare to pull off. Unless you have flawless aesthetics like perfect symmetry, strong jaw line, nice shaped ears.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It angers me. I should be living my life, but yet, I have become an introverted isolated hermit who is extremely self conscious and spends his time on a hair loss message board.

None of us deserve this curse.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It also amazes me how some guys don't care. They don't let it bother them.

Where do they get that f*****g confidence from. How can you not let it disrupt your life?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It also amazes me how some guys don't care. They don't let it bother them.

Where do they get that f*****g confidence from. How can you not let it disrupt your life?

They just don't say it: they keep it hidden because they have to show their "virility".
I don't think there is any person who is in his right mind and really doesn't care about hair loss.
Also because I don't think any balding person has ever avoided the experience of friends, relatives and acquaintances who underline something is different in you, and they don't mean positively different.
So, no, no one doesn't care.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's amazing how something non life threatening, causes no physical pain, can put a dagger into the heart and soul.

blackg

Reaction score
They just don't say it: they keep it hidden because they have to show their "virility".
I don't think there is any person who is in his right mind and really doesn't care about hair loss.
acquaintances who underline something is different in Also because I don't think any balding person has ever avoided the experience of friends, relatives and you, and they don't mean positively different.
The reflection from the mirror is usually a good indication that you look different.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can grow a God damned beard in a day, yet it doesn't grow out of my scalp.

I can grow a huge beard too. Maybe my solution is gluing my beard hair onto my head.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Also because I don't think any balding person has ever avoided the experience of friends, relatives and acquaintances who underline something is different in you, and they don't mean positively different.
Trust me, every male cares. And to compensate, either they will try to fight it, join a hair loss forum, hit the gym, shave it off and grow facial hair, drive a fancy car, get a tattoo, get a tan, try to hook up with an extremely attractive mate, or do whatever they possible can to make up for something they lost. It's so easy to say you don't care but it's not so easy to actually mean it deep down inside and be honest with yourself.

Right now I noticed this generation is all about tattoos and getting buffed. And buzzed haircuts especially if you are losing your hair. In my generation, almost everything you did was considered "gay". Piercing your ear, manscaping, grooming, hair spray, coloring your hair, worrying about your hair were all considered "gay". A tattoo was considered "trashy" and most people just wanted to look as good as the "solo flex" model who would be considered nothing today. Unfortunately, hair loss is treated the exact same way back then as it is today.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at old pictures simply makes me want to swallow my gun. It's depressing as f*ck, especially when it happens quick and you know that treatments don't work. Also, having a six inch red joker scar on the back of your head to announce to the world how insecure you are is f*cking torture.

shookwun

Reaction score
Looking at old pictures simply makes me want to swallow my gun. It's depressing as f*ck, especially when it happens quick and you know that treatments don't work. Also, having a six inch red joker scar on the back of your head to announce to the world how insecure you are is f*cking torture.
Bruh just fix it with a fue procedure

150-200 grafts should be more then enough

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't want to hurt anyone here,but when i saw a norwood 6 guy with a hair transplant scar from 2 feet,
i felt like i am norwood Zero.

Last edited: