Does It Look Like My Hair Is Thinning In The Front?

jcb9513

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there's a lot of these threads so I'll just get to the point. Does it look like my hair is thinning in the front? Im 23, my dad is bald, mom said he started losing his in the front. He was balding fairly noticeably at 27 when I was born. I appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_123227.jpg
    IMG_20180807_123227.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 262

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
appears so but since the photo isnt exactly hi-res there is no way to be sure. more importantly is to compare your fallen hairs next time your in the shower. do fallen hairs from your hairline look thinner than that from say the crown or back of head? then u have a clue as to whether u are thinning.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there's a lot of these threads so I'll just get to the point. Does it look like my hair is thinning in the front? Im 23, my dad is bald, mom said he started losing his in the front. He was balding fairly noticeably at 27 when I was born. I appreciate any feedback.
Definitely losing density at the front and it will be more noticeable since you have fine hair in texture.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

GBClique

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some thinning, but at least you caught it early. Finasteride should help maintain what you currently have.

Rank1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is still early and not really noticeable yet. The best thing you can do is get on some finasteride, that should slow it down by 5 to 10 years.