Does hair loss matter?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Yeah you can never give the ladies the upper hand. always keep an edge on them.

so true, we gotta have the upper hand at all time.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
apparently to 12695 people it does

CCS

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Cassin said:
cal said:
Women say they want to be treated equally, but then they fall madly in love with BFs who will treat them like slaves.

Some people are into that. Guys as well.

I have a friend who only dates women who control his life and act like a bitchy mother. Always has and always will.

One just divorced him and he is now locked into a relationship that is just like her and everyone else he has dated. His only long term relationships are ones like that.

exactly, some girls love to get controlled and whipped.

Some people will date better looking people even if it means taking abuse. Others refuse to put up with that even if it means dating someone less good looking.

docj077

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
cal said:
Women say they want to be treated equally, but then they fall madly in love with BFs who will treat them like slaves.

so true, when I treated them like $#iT, they loved me.

Welcome to why they loved you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependent_ ... y_disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline ... y_disorder

Trust me. They don't love you, because you treat them that way. They love you, because they don't understand the difference. So, in reality, you're simply taking advantage of another human being. Congrats.

Pondle

Reaction score
I think there are many stable women without personality disorders who respond favourably to a guy who is strong (but not aggressive) and self-assured (but not arrogant). Few women seem to respond favourably to men who show weakness, a lack of self-confidence, inferiority. Perhaps that's because women are looking for signals of 'high status' or perhaps it's more basic economic psychology - no-one desires something that's too easy to get.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
docj077 said:
RaginDemon said:
cal said:

so true, when I treated them like $#iT, they loved me.

Welcome to why they loved you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependent_ ... y_disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline ... y_disorder

Trust me. They don't love you, because you treat them that way. They love you, because they don't understand the difference. So, in reality, you're simply taking advantage of another human being. Congrats.

easy there Einstein, I am not taking advantage of the girls, I am just dating them.

docj077

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
docj077 said:

easy there Einstein, I am not taking advantage of the girls, I am just dating them.

Perhaps, I was a little harsh. However, I see these sort of women all the time at the mental hospital. They are not the type of people that you want to continuously treat in harsh manner. They always snap and it's never pretty. In fact, if you enjoy the company of your unmentionables and various other belongings you may possess, then I suggest you find someone on your own level of emotional and personality development. If you date women with these disorders, then it's pretty much just like dating developmentally stunted children.

But, remember, if you're aware that these women have these problems and yet you continue to date them, then you are indeed taking advantage of them.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
docj077 said:
RaginDemon said:
docj077 said:

Perhaps, I was a little harsh. However, I see these sort of women all the time at the mental hospital. They are not the type of people that you want to continuously treat in harsh manner. They always snap and it's never pretty. In fact, if you enjoy the company of your unmentionables and various other belongings you may possess, then I suggest you find someone on your own level of emotional and personality development. If you date women with these disorders, then it's pretty much just like dating developmentally stunted children.

But, remember, if you're aware that these women have these problems and yet you continue to date them, then you are indeed taking advantage of them.

I think you are a little mistaken, maybe my earlier posts were misleading.

When I said that I treated them like sh*t, I don't really mean I abused their emotions (or physcially of course). I just simply dont treat like princesses. I still treat them with good manners, I always talk to them nicely, open doors for them and etc I just dont treat them THAT great like how some fellas babe their gf's. I guess I am not that caring, what would be the proper term.

I dont play with their emotions, but I am not ready for a long time commitment, I am just dating.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree its kind of hard to be taken seriously by the girls (most of the times) if you treat them very nice. You need to ignore them a bit and not return calls, texts etc....Sucks but thats just the way it is.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
I agree its kind of hard to be taken seriously by the girls (most of the times) if you treat them very nice. You need to ignore them a bit and not return calls, texts etc....Sucks but thats just the way it is.

I never meant to treat them bad, but I learned it from my own experience that when I treat them too nicely, they take it for granted. Of course not all the girls are like that, but a big percentage of them is like that nowadays.