Does hair loss matter?

CCS

Reaction score
Answer: everything matters. But you don't need to have everything.

If a woman breaks up with you, and you ask what the reason is, she probably knows many bad things about you, but the individual bad things did not matter as long as you were good enough over all. But once you were too bad over all, long enough, she broke up with you. So if she were to tell you, she first ask: "do you want to know the most recent thing, the last straw that broke the camel's back, or do you want to know the biggest things, many of which were there all along? Or do you want to know the things you can fix most easily?"

Most stuff can be compensated for, and many women can't get who they want anyway. Yeah, we all want perfection. But hair loss is not a super appearance destroyer. Otherwise I would not get hit on by fat women, and would not have dated some more attractive women.

So shave it, leave it, or attempt to make it thicker. But don't sacrifice the rest of your life worrying about one thing that is out of your control. Just pick your meds and move on.

G

I wish I knew this before I paid this Saigon wh*** $15,000 to come over and marry me. b**ch bit my nose off, too.

CCS

Reaction score
JayMan said:
I wish I knew this before I paid this Saigon wh*** $15,000 to come over and marry me. b**ch bit my nose off, too.

hahahaha

IBM

Reaction score
CCS guys like you make women great b****s. 30 years ago women respected and bowed to men. But not anymore... Now they're cocky and selfish because lot of men decided to bow before them.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
CCS guys like you make women great b****s. 30 years ago women respected and bowed to men. But not anymore... Now they're cocky and selfish because lot of men decided to bow before them.

women shouldnt have to bow to men and respect should be mutual.
you want a women to bow to you b/c you are inadequate at relating with women...you want the easy way out.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Women say they want to be treated equally, but then they fall madly in love with BFs who will treat them like slaves.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hairloss only matters when you dont have hair. Ask anyone with a good head of hair and they dont think its a real big deal. But i would love to see them see them deal with a drain hole filled with a pile of hair and I guarantee you most of them would freak out and suddenly it would become a big deal.

bubka

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
So shave it, leave it, or attempt to make it thicker. But don't sacrifice the rest of your life worrying about one thing that is out of your control. Just pick your meds and move on.
so are you actually going to do this? or is this just another nonsensical rant?

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
it matters. Otherwise, you won't be here...trust me

RaginDemon

Reaction score
cal said:
Women say they want to be treated equally, but then they fall madly in love with BFs who will treat them like slaves.

so true, when I treated them like sh*t, they loved me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
bubka said:
I think we all know the answer to that. :whistle:

G

IBM said:

IBM you are screwed up in the head, seriously. You need to see a psychiatrist.

Honest question: are you Muslim?

G

RaginDemon said:
cal said:

so true, when I treated them like $#iT, they loved me.

the only women who respond to this are women with really low self esteem, and they aren't suitable for a long term relationship.

bubka

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
bubka said:
I think we all know the answer to that. :whistle:
yep, CCS still cares about his hair obsession, he says he is going back on dutasteride, and more apple nuts or something too, i guess being on a regime for only 2 weeks was not long enough to start obsessing about another one

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=43422

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, might add spironolactone to my nizoral too. I've done it before, and did not see any signs of a reaction. But I just don't know. Maybe the products are the same color and smell and I just can't tell. I was on spironolactone shampoo for 4 months and did not get a shed. If anything I think I got thicker, but it is hard to tell without a good quality camera. If the keto was ruined, i would have got a shed I think.

bubka

Reaction score
i think you should just go back to your old regime, here it is in case you forgot, I mean it had EVERYTHING, you can't go wrong:

--Orals:
*Dutas EOD

---Supplements

*5g soy protein powder with 400mg GTE to make EQUOL,
500mg L-arginine,
2mL borageseed oil,
5 fish oil capsules,
20g of ground flax seed,
500mg curcumin,
240mg GSE, 200 IU vit E isomer mix,
300mg apple polyphenols,
1mg biotin,
500mg vit C with bioflavonoids,
multi-vit, barley flower,
cinnamon tea 0.5g,
bosewillia powder 250mg spread throughout the day.

---Shampoos:

*selenium shampoo as 10 second pre-wash to needed areas

*Nizoral 1% 1.0 mL, whole head,
4 min, 1/3 days

*lef.org NANO with 1% minoxidil,
1-2mL, top of head,
5 min,
2/3 days

---Topicals to front third:

*0.25% GSE,
0.25% pomegranate extract,
2% apple poly,
2% GTE,
0.1% SOD,
0.001% retin-A,
2% borageseed oil:
2.5mL after shower. (I also put this on my face and neck and balls and lube up my penis when I masterbate)

*75% AC spray: 2.5mL 1x EOD

coming soon:

* spironolactone 5%,
0.3% bosewillia serrata,
0.2% beta sis,
2% borage: 2mL 1-2x a day after anti-ox

Cassin

Reaction score
cal said:

Some people are into that. Guys as well.

I have a friend who only dates women who control his life and act like a bitchy mother. Always has and always will.

One just divorced him and he is now locked into a relationship that is just like her and everyone else he has dated. His only long term relationships are ones like that.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Cassin said:
cal said:

Some people are into that. Guys as well.

I have a friend who only dates women who control his life and act like a bitchy mother. Always has and always will.

One just divorced him and he is now locked into a relationship that is just like her and everyone else he has dated. His only long term relationships are ones like that.

exactly, some girls love to get controlled and whipped.

Cassin

Reaction score
Women and Men, there is no difference in this regard. Both have people desiring such treatment.

Some may very well be strong personalities who are very much in control of their surroundings and people around them. But when they go home they may be heavily cowed by their partner. You would never guess it.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah you can never give the ladies the upper hand. always keep an edge on them.