Does hair loss cause anger issues? ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was driving to the gym and someone cut me off, i put the window down saw the guy was smaller than me and yelled at him and swore at him
i never do this it was weird

then when i was at sport i got super angry at the referee, i went to him after the game and yelled at the guy for his rubbish calls. I never do this.

Then i was playing PlayStation, playing FIFA and I copped a glitch goal and got so angry i threw and broke my controller

then i was at the shops and saw a guy who was looking at me (made eye contact ) and i just thought in my head i wanted to start a fight with him

punch-wall-angry.gif

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I see a lanky 6'3" guy walking around trying to height-mog me I kind of think to myself "Yeah, I could probably take him" and imagine folding him with a blow in front of everyone to prove to them that I am indeed the bigger man
then people will just see you as a try hard loser and he can involve the police too. the only way to this right is if he insults you first

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But they DO insult you first, with their height, standing so close. It's the wilderness out there and everything is a display of dominance.

I'll never forget that moment at a McDonald's, I'm average height between 5'11" and 6'. I was having a good day. Had good hair at the time so I generally brought good attention/looks to myself. I remember this group of teens entered and stood behind me, this lanky 6'2" goof with a friend and two girls. He stood right behind me and height mugged me, and I overheard the girls asking how tall he was. Get it? They noticed me but HE reduced me to nothing but a manlet in their eyes just because he was a little taller, whilst promoting himself as superior. I should have whooped him then and there to show THEM who was really dominant
but did you woop him? nope. and you said it yourself he lanky. if he both tall and build he would mop the floor with you. unless your like a trained martial artist the tall guy will always win. this is how it is

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
But they DO insult you first, with their height, standing so close. It's the wilderness out there and everything is a display of dominance.

I'll never forget that moment at a McDonald's, I'm average height between 5'11" and 6'. I was having a good day. Had good hair at the time so I generally brought good attention/looks to myself. I remember this group of teens entered and stood behind me, this lanky 6'2" goof with a friend and two girls. He stood right behind me and height mugged me, and I overheard the girls asking how tall he was. Get it? They noticed me but HE reduced me to nothing but a manlet in their eyes just because he was a little taller, whilst promoting himself as superior. I should have whooped him then and there to show THEM who was really dominant

Attachments

• 1638275053993.png
    1638275053993.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 69

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
who mogs who? the taller guy has a receding hairline. the short guy has intact nw1. what do you think? i personally thing the shorter guy wins because he has no balding gene.

1638278355406.png

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lmao this height thing is a little overrated let's be honest. unless you're an uber manlet, frame/built is at least equally important. dominance has more to do with shoulder width and face. especially the eye area ( more narrow eyes and low set, thick brows ) and expression