Does Finasteride Shrink Your Penis?

Aeroes

Established Member
If the prostate shrinks on Finasteride and is made of a tissue and so is the penis, why is it hard to believe it shrinks your penis? Just curious considering androgens effects on tissues.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
The corpus cavernosum after treatment with dutasteride or finasteride: A histomorphometric study in a benign prostatic hyperplasia rodent model

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6116690/

It's just to make an idea since there are no in dept and reliable studies done on humans... Studies on animals are done just to understand basic things, that does not mean same thing will happen in humans, but it also does not mean it could not happen in some at least or at some extent...

But keep this in mind, even if it would happen to you or others, nobody will believe you anyways, you would need ultrasound tests done before and after the treatment and many other tests that nobody does anyways, they don't even get blood tests before prescribing it so it's pointless in trying to understand something that science does not want to understand...

It's all about the money, it's the only thing that showed progress and "minimal damage" at the same time, people pop it like candy lately and what happens happens, people who take it are the only ones who will suffer the consequences, nobody else will..

Last edited:

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
The corpus cavernosum after treatment with dutasteride or finasteride: A histomorphometric study in a benign prostatic hyperplasia rodent model

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6116690/

It's just to make an idea since there are no in dept and reliable studies done on humans... Studies on animals are done just to understand basic things, that does not mean same thing will happen in humans, but it also does not mean it could not happen in some at least or at some extent...

But keep this in mind, even if it would happen to you or others, nobody will believe you anyways, you would need ultrasound tests done before and after the treatment and many other tests that nobody does anyways, they don't even get blood tests before prescribing it so it's pointless in trying to understand something that science does not want to understand...

It's all about the money, it's the only thing that showed progress and "minimal damage" at the same time, people pop it like candy lately and what happens happens, people who take it are the only ones who will suffer the consequences, nobody else will..
Just say yes or no I don’t need to read a book in every thread when I come here

Mighty

My Regimen
Yeah sure you did mate, keep telling yourself that Mr big dick haha
You gotta admit it was a nice joke.

But answering the question: if any man noticed that finasteride reduced his penis, no one would use this drug. And there are lots of ppl with penis size complex, much more than hairloss complex.

You need to be really angry/jealous at other men's success in using this pill to believe that.