does finasteride has any effects on exercise/workouts?

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
no bubka because you were thinking he was taking 5mg proscar..You said why are you taking 5mg .im just saying he probably cut it in quaters like most people here..And there is a diferent in side effects with 5mg and 1mg double the people on 5mg get low libido then on 1mg its 4% verse 2%

bubka

Reaction score
well i assumed he was taking 1/4-5 doses, but still, he is a titty baby anyways

after 1 year, there is no significant difference in sexual sides then taking a sugar pill

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Say what you will... I wanted to take Finasteride bad (if anything, I was deluding myself that finasteride *wasn't* causing sides so I could keep using) , but in the end, the sides weren't worth it.

Something I never expected was the muscle gains after I quit finasteride. I was already on finasteride when I started going to the gym, so I didn't know any different. I just assumed I was a slow, slow gainer. In the months after cutting finasteride, the difference is dramatic. I'm not huge, but I'm actually gaining muscle... and that never happened during the 2 years prior.

Clearly it doesn't effect everyone that way, but just sayin...

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
jakeb said:
Say what you will... I wanted to take Finasteride bad (if anything, I was deluding myself that finasteride *wasn't* causing sides so I could keep using) , but in the end, the sides weren't worth it.

Something I never expected was the muscle gains after I quit finasteride. I was already on finasteride when I started going to the gym, so I didn't know any different. I just assumed I was a slow, slow gainer. In the months after cutting finasteride, the difference is dramatic. I'm not huge, but I'm actually gaining muscle... and that never happened during the 2 years prior.

Clearly it doesn't effect everyone that way, but just sayin...
same thing with me.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
There's still no links in this thread at all.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
So the consensus is that it doesn't affect anything? I'm interested because I lift weights regularly and I'm starting finasteride in a week.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
With a good training, good rest, huge amount of calories, and lots of prots, there's no way that Finasterid will get you from getting more muscles.

Anyway, if you want muscles, stop jerking and see if your testosterone level won't raise up :)