does finasteride has any effects on exercise/workouts?

Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
No. It makes you buff like a super freak.

like this?
616jpegng4.jpg

anyway, I didnt notice my thread had such...er...impact?

G

rambotera said:
i will take all you nerds on ,because that is what you all are nerds that come here and b**** about hairloss...fucken turds

lay off the roids

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Rambo waged a one man war in the First Blood.

nWo 4 Life!

G

lol i didnt want some kind of net war..But you got your two forum KEYBOARD WARRIORS hairtodaygaytomorrow and Bubka who just sit there all day attacking whoever thinks propecia isnt a miracle drug with no none side effects..screw that man , im not gonna take there garbage , who are they to give advice the net trannys..

bubka

Reaction score
rambotera said:
lol i didnt want some kind of net war..But you got your two forum KEYBOARD WARRIORS hairtodaygaytomorrow and Bubka who just sit there all day attacking whoever thinks propecia isnt a miracle drug with no none side effects..screw that man , im not gonna take there garbage , who are they to give advice the net trannys..
thank you for continuing to pulling statements out of your *** that everyone here laughs at, please again post any evidence to any of the false claim that you made

until then, please, shut the f*** up and
dumbass3ux9.jpg

G

pffft you call that a comeback... man id love to see what you look like .I bet anything im right that you are some freek ...

bubka

Reaction score
thanks for contributing to the forum, i am not going to play playground name calling here with you, i call you a dumbass and an idiot because it is warranted by your own words, you cannot change that fact

still waiting on any evidence to back up your dumbass claims.....

G

rambotera said:
pffft you call that a comeback... man id love to see what you look like .I bet anything im right that you are some freek ...

yeah bubka has only 4 teeth and i'm missing 3 fingers on my left hand and have 8 fingers on my right. just some more unfortunate side effects of propecia.

bubka

Reaction score
its funny how people here that are using a DHT inhibiting drug are the only ones that use scientific knowledge in their posts, know what they are talking about, and are not just making crap up...

just ban the redneck retard and be done with it already

G

bubka said:
its funny how people here that are using a DHT inhibiting drug are the only ones that use scientific knowledge in their posts, know what they are talking about, and are not just making crap up...

just ban the redneck retard and be done with it already

yeah. i dont really see people on here actually using the drugs bashing them. it's people who used to or in most cases, never have.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rambotera said:
i was on proscar for two years ..It is terrible...

I heard it turns your penis black and makes it fall off. It also will make you go from a man to a 36DD overnight and make your voice sound like a girl. Bad, bad stuff! Stay away!!

bubka

Reaction score
rambotera said:
i was on proscar for two years ..It is terrible...
what does "terrible" mean ??? why were you taking proscar dosage instead of propecia??? sounds like you are making more crap up

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:

when did i say it was a miracle drug?....I do think a SMALL percentage of people get side effects.

I didnt though...

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was cutting the proscar pills in quarters. Most people here do that.

bubka

Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
Maybe he was cutting the proscar pills in quarters. Most people here do that.
what does that mean? the side effects percentages between proscar and propecia 5 / 1 mg are virtually the same