Does anyone else find that Candida just.... fits for male pattern baldness?

Hoppi

Reaction score
Don't you think? I mean it just fits so well, and it explains so much.

Like, over here in England, obviously you get all these unhealthy guys who are bald, who go into pubs ALL the time, eat junky carby foods ALL the time, etc etc etc. And what do they get? Gas and unhealthy digestion. And no hair.

And why? Why do the carbs that they could digest as teens and early 20-somethings now give them gas? Because their FLORA has changed in their guts. And what flora just LOVES, LOVES all those carbs and alcohol and bread and sugar? CANDIDA!

So why does Candida cause male pattern baldness? I'm sure most of you know xD I believe it's because it floods the body with toxins which overwhelms the liver, resulting in poor hormone regulation (hence why my body is covered in frickin' hair and my scalp is thinning!!).

I could be wrong, I could be wrong.. (and of course other things like gallstones, fatty liver, kidney problems, leaky gut due to other reasons, etc will also cause a liver to struggle) but.... I think it explains why MOST guys lose their hair.

And... is it due to mercury and heavy metals? Well... I mean.. it COULD be... but WHY?

If a man is sitting next to you who drinks down the pub every day, eats muffins and sandwiches and chocolate bars and stuff every day, lives off of refined foods and carbs and junk.... are you really, SERIOUSLY telling me you would be analyzing his environment for traces of mercury? o_O

I just think that.. ok I'm sure a filling or two won't be helping him, but our diets and lifestyles left us BEGGING for Candida to grow regardless of how much mercury may be in our bodies. No?

Ok... that's my 2 cents :)

Again, I might be wrong:

[youtube:3b1dboo6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXyyTKGGWtM[/youtube:3b1dboo6]

but I really think I'm probably right!!!

Hoppipolla! ^_^

EDIT, to clarify:

This is not for EVERYONE, some people just half harsh genes (such as those who start losing hair as soon as puberty ends), some people take steroids, some people live in extremely toxic environments, some people have inflammatory conditions, some people have genetic allergies such as celiac, etc etc. I am referring to what I believe to be the majority of men who acquire male pattern baldness in adult years as they age.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Ah, sorry, I should clarify...

AGAIN....

This is not for EVERYONE, some people just half harsh genes, some people take steroids, some people live in extremely toxic environments, some people have inflammatory conditions, some people have genetic allergies such as celiac, etc etc. I am referring to people who acquire male pattern baldness in adult years as they age.

I'll add this to the first post too :)

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Like, over here in England, obviously you get all these unhealthy guys who are bald, who go into pubs ALL the time, eat junky carby foods ALL the time, etc etc etc. And what do they get? Gas and unhealthy digestion. And no hair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

oh well, I enjoyed the Radiohead tune...

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi is high again lol

Hoppi

Reaction score
finfighter said:
Hoppi said:
Ah, sorry, I should clarify...

AGAIN....

This is not for EVERYONE, some people just half harsh genes, some people take steroids, some people live in extremely toxic environments, some people have inflammatory conditions, some people have genetic allergies such as celiac, etc etc. I am referring to people who acquire male pattern baldness in adult years as they age.

I'll add this to the first post too :)

No, but I will tell you a secret, and I'm not kidding check the patent! CB-03-01 is made partially our of Candida enzymes.....And it reverses male pattern baldness!!!

lol, and I'm sure you appreciate that that means absolutely nothing!

And also when you say Candida enzymes, do you mean enzymes produced by Candida or that digest Candida? I didn't actually know that Candida produced enzymes O.O

Hoppi

Reaction score
And don't you see that all this stuff holds the key? Like, most guys who are unhealthy seem to get gas and screwed up digestion as they age - it just doesn't seem totally healthy in their bodies, and it's hard to reverse. If we analyze the digestive tract, what's causing this? It's not the stomach it's not the pancreas and I believe it's rarely the liver or gallbladder. It's not worms or anything like that. I believe it's the FLORA. The flora goes out of balance, disrupting intestinal health and increasing toxins from WITHIN. And Candida is easily the most likely suspect.

My good friend said that in her very, very polluted town where she lives, amongst many other health concerns among both men and women, many of the (young) men are losing their hair. I believe it's akl down to those TOXINS that the liver can't cope with after a certain point.

I'm open to it being an alternative form of dysbiosis that causes the increase in toxins, or perhaps a build-up of mucus or general junk in the intestines, but I think that's less likely personally.

BornIn89

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you haven't been drinking that minoxidil instead of putting it on your head?

Hoppi

Reaction score
BornIn89 said:
Are you sure you haven't been drinking that minoxidil instead of putting it on your head?

lol that actually popped into my head yesterday and made me laugh, because of course I put drops of minoxidil onto my hairline every day and drops of iodine into my water every day. If I got them mixed up it might be problematic!

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
BornIn89 said:

lol that actually popped into my head yesterday and made me laugh, because of course I put drops of minoxidil onto my hairline every day and drops of iodine into my water every day. If I got them mixed up it might be problematic!

but of course you'll know if you have candida a glass of orange juice can get you off your tits.

i don't think candida just fits male pattern baldness

you look at the symptoms listed for candida a lot of the time on websites (assuming you're not in possession of vagina), they're vague things like 'tiredness'.

It's almost too much of a coincidence that most anti fungals (i seem to remember candida being both a yeast and a fungus) have a beneficial effect on hair, but i don't think it's the complete fit.

Hoppi

Reaction score
sir chugalot said:
Hoppi said:
BornIn89 said:

but of course you'll know if you have candida a glass of orange juice can get you off your tits.

i don't think candida just fits male pattern baldness

you look at the symptoms listed for candida a lot of the time on websites (assuming you're not in possession of vagina), they're vague things like 'tiredness'.

It's almost too much of a coincidence that most anti fungals (i seem to remember candida being both a yeast and a fungus) have a beneficial effect on hair, but i don't think it's the complete fit.

well we might have to agree to disagree there! lol

I mean.. also you have to bear in mind that I think I have a very unique way of analyzing this.

I know that it's a combo of genes and health, and I know that there are a considerable number of health issues and even environmental factors that may ultimately result in male pattern baldness. However, when I see 10 guys all coming out the pub, all bald, all drunk, going for fish and chips, I don't believe they're all losing hair for different reasons. I believe they, of course, all have the same underlying cause for their health concerns and hair loss. And Candida just fits the best I think. It explains the digestive upset, gas, dandruff, etc, as well as many other things closely linked to male pattern baldness like stress.

I guess when I try Syntol... I'll find out!!!

EDIT -- oh and regarding the OJ... that's a bit of a thing for me. Like, before I got (let's call it) Candida, I used to drink OJ tons. And I mean TONS. I would go through a 2 litre carton per day for weeks on end sometimes, because I just loved the stuff. Fruit and OJ and that, and then... after a while my stomach couldn't take the OJ as well anymore. I started to feel unwell when I drank the whole carton, I started to get a bad stomach, need to use the loo more etc etc, it just caused digestive unease. I guess, looking back, that was when all this started. Then it REALLY came crashing down with the egg intolerance, etc. Now... I don't really think anything else fits that medically apart from Candida, and possibly some mega bizarre form of (bacterial) dysbiosis xD

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
well we might have to agree to disagree there! lol

I mean.. also you have to bear in mind that I think I have a very unique way of analyzing this.

I know that it's a combo of genes and health, and I know that there are a considerable number of health issues and even environmental factors that may ultimately result in male pattern baldness. However, when I see 10 guys all coming out the pub, all bald, all drunk, going for fish and chips,

Maybe they all drink because they're going bald, you just don't know it sounds like a bit of a random observation, Do you stand outside Fabrik and think woah they've all got hair clearly a diet of MDMA (or rather worming tablets) is good for these guys

I don't believe they're all losing hair for different reasons. I believe they, of course, all have the same underlying cause for their health concerns and hair loss. And Candida just fits the best I think. It explains the digestive upset, gas, dandruff, etc, as well as many other things closely linked to male pattern baldness like stress.

I guess when I try Syntol... I'll find out!

If Candida does cause hair loss then why don't women go bald and why do they shave their chuffs?

btw have you considered this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saccharomyces_boulardii

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
EDIT -- oh and regarding the OJ... that's a bit of a thing for me. Like, before I got (let's call it) Candida, I used to drink OJ tons. And I mean TONS. I would go through a 2 litre carton per day for weeks on end sometimes, because I just loved the stuff. Fruit and OJ and that, and then... after a while my stomach couldn't take the OJ as well anymore. I started to feel unwell when I drank the whole carton, I started to get a bad stomach, need to use the loo more etc etc, it just caused digestive unease. I guess, looking back, that was when all this started. Then it REALLY came crashing down with the egg intolerance, etc. Now... I don't really think anything else fits that medically apart from Candida, and possibly some mega bizarre form of (bacterial) dysbiosis xD

The old thing about candida is it's supposed to turn sugars in your system into alcohol however for me drinking shed loads of orange juice erm

let's just say i used to love the stuff but it went straight through me, this isn't uncommon with anything that's very high in vitamin c.

not everybody has the same journey in tackling male pattern baldness but i think about 80% of people can take the same route.

I'll also add three lac as maybe one of those things you should try ( i came across it whlist investigating asthma)

Hoppi

Reaction score
well, I think I'm confident enough about Syntol to just stick to that alone atm (maybe with Calendula thrown in for leaky gut).

Erm, well women don't lose hair because they don't have enough androgens in their system, and because I believe they are also less genetically susceptible as it's on the Y chromosome? That's what I heard anyway :)

That's why some women lose hair after menopause and even gain facial hair, etc, because androgens increase.

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Erm, well women don't lose hair because they don't have enough androgens in their system, and because I believe they are also less genetically susceptible as it's on the Y chromosome? That's what I heard anyway :)

That's why some women lose hair after menopause and even gain facial hair, etc, because androgens increase.

Maybe it's the way you structure your sentences it read to me like you suspected if anybody had candida that would cause their hair loss, if i've got that wrong apologies.

Given the number of women that have candida i'd have thought hair loss would be mentioned along with the common symptons.

Hoppi

Reaction score
sir chugalot said:
Hoppi said:

Maybe it's the way you structure your sentences it read to me like you suspected if anybody had candida that would cause their hair loss, if i've got that wrong apologies.

Given the number of women that have candida i'd have thought hair loss would be mentioned along with the common symptons.

well, the way I understand it is that Candida floods the body with toxins, which burdens it and causes hormonal imbalance through increase liver toxicity. Toxins definitely seem to be able to cause male pattern baldness, as suggested by my friend saying that in a polluted city all the young guys are losing hair (or most of them).

Of course a lot of this is guesses and hearsay, but sometimes you kinda need to just put a theory together using stuff like that or you won't ever form anything. So... I 100% believe male pattern baldness is androgens (as otherwise there's no explanation for why I had a sudden increase in body hair when my scalp hair started to thin) but i believe that Candida provides a potent, sudden SOURCE of toxins WITHIN your own body! With that in mind, you can understand why the body starts to struggle :(

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi you're back to your old shenanigans again?

finasteride, don't hold your breath on that case study from - Hoppi! Dude is Hopping mad!
lolsdu.gif

Hoppi

Reaction score
finfighter said:
There is absolutely zero evidence that candida causes hair loss this is just a myth, why are you latching on to it Hoppi? I don't get, it doesn't make any sense it's just another quack theory with zero scientific evidence to back it up! Show me one study that says otherwise!!

Well, I don't think there are any studies EITHER way! lol But just because studies haven't been done doesn't mean it isn't true. I'm basing this on logic, and everything I've seen and heard since I've been very actively battling and researching male pattern baldness since February last year when I first noticed I was losing hair.

I know I can't really prove anything without studies, I'm only expressing what I believe I've worked out.

Also, I don't really think it's a "myth", because I've heard the connection being made very rarely!

Time will tell I guess!

Funny thing is, even before I really knew what Candida WAS (and certainly before I knew what the common symptoms were) I noticed my skin on my arms in particular had been ITCHIER since I've had more hair growing there. I put it down to the growth or presence of the hair, but itchy skin like most things I've experienced (and seen my friend experience to a greater extent) are all symptoms of Candida. He would never listen to me though... maybe if I showed up on his doorstep with dreadlocks and a bottle of Syntol he MIGHT, but even then I think he would just shrug it off!

I do think it's incredible how indoctrinated (and/or lazy!) we are in the West! I think we put too much faith in a healthcare framework that is based on profits and therefore fundamentally corrupt. Not that it's incapable of doing good things, but you see my point! :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
I got my Syntol! Wow that was lightning fast delivery, I should have gotten it yesterday but I must have been out or sleeping or something ^^

But yah! THIS should tell me if my problem is Candida!!! From all I've heard these caps are like frickin Candida nukes!! lol ^_^

But yeah, Candida would explain my own experience pretty much perfectly. Hell, I was practically begging for it. Tons of sugar, tons of yeast, tons of gluten, stress, lack of sleep and often nocturnalism, alcohol, etc etc Oh, and an amalgam filling or two >.<

So yah. Would explain my fairly sudden digestive breakdown and subsequent hair loss. Like I say I believe the cause of male pattern baldness in most is the effects of too many toxins on the liver, resulting in poor hormone regulation. The liver just can't do EVERYTHING at once, and Candida spews toxins (as does the often subsequent "leaky gut syndrome"). It's that simple really as far as I can tell. I might be wrong lol, but hell sometimes you've gotta just go for it! Let's see what Syntol does to my gut! :) hehe

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Drink LOTS of water, move around a LOT and bathe frequently. The die off period sucks and you need to do everything you can to keep your lymphatic system pumping that crap out.

You thought you had toxins in your system now? Just wait until all those little yeast cells start popping at once.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Brains Expel Hair said:
Drink LOTS of water, move around a LOT and bathe frequently. The die off period sucks and you need to do everything you can to keep your lymphatic system pumping that crap out.

You thought you had toxins in your system now? Just wait until all those little yeast cells start popping at once.

Brains!! You alright man! Wow I need your MSN or something - it's been ages lol

And yeah... I'm nervous about Syntol (I just took my first 2 capsules! I'm gonna take 4 a day I think, 2 lots of 2 between meals). Not because of the potential die off - I'm confident I can handle that but yes I'll take your advice! - but because... I'm scared of being wrong I guess! I don't wanna make this huge and really confident guess at what's wrong with my body, and then have it proven wrong :( But... gotta just do it, gotta bite the bullet and see!

If I AM wrong and I get no die-off or anything, then I think I'll take Okra-Pepsin and do a fruit cleanse as my friend said they were really good, take lots of iodine and probiotics, etc. Maybe look into other things again like metals and parasites. But maaaan! Please can I be right? >.<

Come on Syntol! Find stuff to kill!!

EDIT --

[youtube:1e1hk2xn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOa--Dhu11M[/youtube:1e1hk2xn]

hehehe :)