Does Anyone Else Fear The Effects Of finasteride On Cognitive Function More Than Anything Else?

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
maximum fear of class 5ARI is soft c*** no question my guy

i do not understand guys of mindset "ohhh i look so pretty" and then get into bed with female and cant f*** worth a damn, bad for you and very bad for girl. Believe me my guy, women enjoy sex more than guy and if you cant f*** you wont have relationship or maybe u do but it is what they call "open" relationship haha cuck guy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :mad:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much per month does your regimen cost you?

you surely must be buying this sh*t online

finasteride £7/m, Avodart £20/m, spironolactone £2.50/m, CPA £7.50/m, Oral + Top. Min £9/m, Top. E2 £10/m, Alpicort F £10/m. Get it all from various online pharmacies.

g.i joey

Reaction score
If I can conduct my business daily without issues and f*** when I want to, I really don’t give 2 shits that finasteride has me feeling more tired than usual some days, which is rare, but I take weekends off from the meds and find it really helps in terms of cumulative side effects.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Most effective method according to me for
Rx finasteride is having alternate day regimen 3 times a week.

in morning after eating snacks.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd be rich, successful and bald than have hair and be poor.

Chances are you will not be rich and successful with or without finasteride. Look at all these idiots in Youtube making millions a year, they are all braindead normies.

Also balding will f*** up your cognitive abilities too as your hairline recedes and the space/time starts twisting into a clusterfuckest nightmare.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I fear baldness more than I fear finasteride sides

Of course that could change one day