Does Anybody Else Here Suffer From Anxiety?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right back at ya! <3 <3
I never left, though. I read the forums every day. As I've said, they're a window into my sons' worlds. I mean, how many moms know about red pills, blue pills, black pills, incelism, basement dwelling, etc.? You guys make me so cool!
I don't know who you are,but welcome back!:)

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people here really helped me going through hair loss and other stuff, and you are one of them. I never even saw you vent... not even here when mentionning health issues, you mentionned that mainly regarding your children. You are the only person in this entire forum not venting!!! Seriously, do you realize how rare it makes you (haha)^^
A 55-year-old woman who didn't start losing her hair till she was 49 should not be venting among guys/gals young enough to be her kids. As for my other problems, I am lucky to have a husband to whom I can bare my soul completely and several others in my life in whom I can confide. All of you here are a lot tougher than I ever was or ever will be, dealing with hair loss and other difficulties in life at young ages. I honestly mean that.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do anyone here suffer from extreme ADHD, extreme anxiety and social anxiety, depression and ED combination? (Are first 4 disorders very much connected to each other)
Deadly combo right? If anyone out there? How d f*** did manage?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do anyone here suffer from extreme ADHD, extreme anxiety and social anxiety, depression and ED combination? (Are first 4 disorders very much connected to each other)
Deadly combo right? If anyone out there? How d f*** did manage?
I've been diagnosed with ADHD.

I've had bouts of depressive episodes but I'm not bipolar or clinical (thank God).

ED I've had sometimes - it can be resolved with no p**rn and if its really bad ED meds do work.

The only one I don't have at all is social anxiety - my anxiety is either related to health, work - or more abstract concerns.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant remember where it was talked about but I tested negative for HIV.

The doctor said I was on a spectrum for HSV (probably the least problematic std anyway) but If I do have it then I have no symptoms.

All round good result.

But still, I stick to my original point - I'm no longer having casual sex. I'm done with all that.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Severe anxiety and depression for about 12 years but only come to the realisation lately that it was anxiety. I thought it was an undiagnosed cardiac issue or something. Ive had more Ecgs than people have had hot dinners.

My anxiety started before my hairloss and increased as I became bald as f***. Standard symptoms would be chest pain, arm and neck pain, difficulty with breathing through my nose, shakes and jitters and awful sleep from dry mouth.

I found out it was anxiety when I ended up recently at a+e with chest pain a HR of 180, BP of 200 systolic and a severe tremor in one of my arms/legs.

My anxiety has also affected the hair all over my body, thin body hair, eyebrows, poor circulation to my peripheries.

From exercise, reassurance and breathing exercises it's finally becoming more under control. I have beta blockers which i dont use. As an added bonus I've ended up with 50% more body hair and even hair on my head.

My GP thinks my anxiety may have been causing chronic telogen effluvium which would make sense as finasteride, dutas, biotin minoxidil and everything else has done f*** all for me. I'm not sure but I'm not complaining

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I believe us connecting was predetermined and for a meaningful purpose. You're my inspiration mentally and physically, a winner already. If there is something in the after life (heaven/hell/rebirth), probably many aspects of our lives happen for a reason. Maybe we have free will for some of it and some is out of our control.

View attachment 80757
Not only that we are like minded people. While you wrote this post, I wrote another and ironically we have very similar themes. I wrote my post before I came across this one. In my post, you will read about people who inspire me too.

Berna23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have found an agenda that works perfectly for me. I try to stay occupied and have different tasks for different parts of the day. It helps a lot.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe us connecting was predetermined and for a meaningful purpose. You're my inspiration mentally and physically, a winner already. If there is something in the after life (heaven/hell/rebirth), probably many aspects of our lives happen for a reason. Maybe we have free will for some of it and some is out of our control.

View attachment 80757
Definitely my life has been enriched by our friendship, WP. What started as PMs mostly about H.L.T. soon grew into meaningful, thought-provoking conversations, both of us sharing so much about our personal lives and philosophies. I once asked a former poster (whom I think about almost daily) to whom I grew very close if he ever thought he'd end up making a female friend old enough to be his mother when he joined! The point is that you never know what tomorrow holds, and sometimes we make a friend when--and where--we least expect it.