Does Any Sunlight At All Get Through A Lace System?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Do you get any sunlight through hair? The only biological advantage that male pattern baldness has is that you will get more sunlight. I think that's a loss we should proudly take :D.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you get any sunlight through hair? The only biological advantage that male pattern baldness has is that you will get more sunlight. I think that's a loss we should proudly take :D.
So your saying no sunlight gets through a lace piece or natural bio hair? I know what your saying about balding, but since we wear pieces does no sunlight on scalp pose any issues?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold your system up to a window... unless it's 120% of more density, you will see light coming through it.

Noah

Reaction score
Most guys who have been wearing for a while, certainly if they live in a sunny country, get a "hair system tan" - a white patch where the piece sits and a strongly-contrasting tanned forehead.

IMG_8324.jpg

It looks a bit weird when you don't have the system on, but it does make it very easy to position your system. So even though, as BaldBearded says, lace systems are partly translucent, they don't let enough sunlight through to tan your skin.

I am not aware that the absence of sunlight causes any negative issues. If anything, it is a positive thing, because it lowers the chance of the sun burning your scalp and causing skin cancer.

HairleyDavidson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both I would guess, but the bandana does not cut down on heat as much as it does sunlight

Last edited:

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This reminds me of something funny I noticed one day. There is a man that worked in the same building as me, but not the same company, who I could tell wears. Anyway, he must have went to the beach over the weekend because on Monday his face was burnt red, but he must have done a reattachment after he got sunburnt because there was a good few centimeters of pure white skin at his hairline. He did not line his unit up properly when attaching, and it was very very noticeable.