Does Any Of Proctors Crap Work Besides Proxiphen?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
HTGT, I would definitely say your fan club is growing............................................... :whistle:

G

After reading bryans posts i think he knows what hes talking about ,But as for those pictures bryan,I wouldnt be happyn with those results after 2 long years of use.Proctors website shows very different results (which are probably fake).Have you guys seen the pics of results he claims his shampoo gives? what a freaking joke.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
After reading bryans posts i think he knows what hes talking about ,But as for those pictures bryan,I wouldnt be happyn with those results after 2 long years of use.

I think virtually everybody now understands that even if you don't achieve dramatic regrowth with your hairloss regimen, halting further balding is something VERY MUCH to be desired. Achieving that with a side effect-free topical is a good result.

Davidoff said:
Proctors website shows very different results (which are probably fake).

Those are before-and-after pics of some very good responders, but they are very impressive nevertheless. I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt Dr. Proctor's honesty. Those pics are REAL.

G

Bryan ive seen your photo,Has your hairloss gotten any worse then that little bald spot on your crown?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I quit using my treatments a few years ago on a regular basis (maybe only 2-3 times a month nowadays), and my hair has paid the price for that. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get back in the saddle and start using them again on a daily basis, but haven't done that yet.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Why would i want to see your pic for you approval seeking f**? Just shut your stupid mouth.Your the dumbest bastard here by miles.

mechanical engineering degree = dumb bastard
did you even go to school...or do you just on hairlosstalk and constantly make up new names for yourself once you get banned....lol

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
HTGT, I would definitely say your fan club is growing............................................... :whistle:

doctor, i dont really give a fcuk...i got the info i needed from this site...i stopped my hairloss, other than that i got plenty of friends in the real world....not really trying to make friends with anyone here.....IMO there are only a handful of real dudes in this forum...the rest are all wackos.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
Davidoff said:
Why would i want to see your pic for you approval seeking f**? Just shut your stupid mouth.Your the dumbest bastard here by miles.

did you even go to school...or do you just on hairlosstalk and constantly make up new names for yourself once you get banned....lol
What the hell is this weirdo on about?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Davidoff said:

What the hell is this weirdo on about?

are you that dense....im saying i have an engineering degree yet you are calling me a dumbass
im not the guy who paid thousands to have my head butchered...so stfu. :jackit:

G

Well youve got to be the biggest approval seeker ive seen on this forum.You insecure prick.No one cares what you do.Stop seeking everyones approval and trying to validate yourself.Its making you look worse you petty LITTLE MAN.. :mrgreen:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan, can Prox-N revive hairs that were revived using minoxidil( or minoxidil dependent hairs) if someone quits using minoxidil? Do you think the effectiveness of Prox-N would have a higher peak on a graph than 5% minoxidil over a 5 year period? I cannot remember specifically but I thought Proctor said he believes Prox-N( or was it Nano shampoo?) to be as effective as 2% minoxidil?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bump for Bryan or anyone who could answer this question?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Those questions are too pointed and too specific for me to attempt to answer. Any answer I'd give would be pretty much just a guess. Why don't you call or email Dr. Proctor and ask him those same questions? I think we'd all be interested to hear his response.

The only thing I'd feel comfortable saying is what I've hinted about in the past: I wouldn't be surprised if ordinary 5% Rogaine might be more effective at stimulating growth than Prox-N in the SHORT-TERM, but Prox-N might be more effective in the LONG-TERM, due to its SODs. I suspect that Prox-N may have more of a basic ability to fight the fundamental balding process, even if it may not cause as much immediate regrowth as topical minoxidil.

CCS

Reaction score
Proctor's "crap" is the only hair loss solution promoted by the life extension foundation. I bought their book. Well, actually I don't remember if Propecia was listed by them or not. They listed Flutamide though, so I don't trust them anymore.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well, look who is back, our very favorite forum member,CCS. CCS, I think you need to start a new thread and give us an update on your life. How have you been?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
CCS said:
Proctor's "crap" is the only hair loss solution promoted by the life extension foundation. I bought their book. Well, actually I don't remember if Propecia was listed by them or not. They listed Flutamide though, so I don't trust them anymore.

CCS good to see you back here!! :punk:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Those questions are too pointed and too specific for me to attempt to answer. Any answer I'd give would be pretty much just a guess. Why don't you call or email Dr. Proctor and ask him those same questions? I think we'd all be interested to hear his response.

The only thing I'd feel comfortable saying is what I've hinted about in the past: I wouldn't be surprised if ordinary 5% Rogaine might be more effective at stimulating growth than Prox-N in the SHORT-TERM, but Prox-N might be more effective in the LONG-TERM, due to its SODs. I suspect that Prox-N may have more of a basic ability to fight the fundamental balding process, even if it may not cause as much immediate regrowth as topical minoxidil.
Bryan, Dr Proctor informed me that Prox-N and Proxiphen can revive minoxidil dependent hairs if you quit minoxidil. It may even reverse the fibrosis of the minoxidil dependent hair. He said just because you build a tolerance to minoxidil does not mean you will build a tolerance to Prox-/Prox-N. I am glad because I am done with minoxidil. I got tired of the puffy face and head. I think I experienced my large minoxidil shed back in November or December when I cut my use of minoxidil down drastically about 6 months prior to when it happened.

pproctor

Established Member
Reaction score
United States Patent 5,714,482
Topical spin labels and method
Inventors: Proctor; Peter H.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abstract
A composition and method for ameliorating a cellular dysfunction of a tissue such as the cosmetic treatment of hair loss and stimulation of hair growth are disclosed. The method comprises administering a spin label such as 2-(actetoxymercuri)-4,4,5,5-tetramethyl-2-imidazolin-1-yloxy-3-oxide, -carbamoyl-2,5-dihydro-2,2,5,5,-tetramethyl-1H-pyrrol-1-yloxy, or 3-([ethoxycarbonyl]-oxycarbonyl)-2,5-dihydro-2,2,5,5-tetramethyl-1H-pyrrol -1-yloxy to the affected tissue.
Currently, one of these agents, TEMPOL ( which we use in our formulations ) is entering phase-III trials for radiation-induced hair loss. No other agent has been shown to be strong enough to work for this in humans.

http://www.mitospharma.com/

"Mitos Pharmaceuticals is an early-stage, research and development company engaged in the development and commercialization of a new proprietary class of antioxidant compounds that prevent oxidative damage of human tissue.

Our lead compound, Tempol, has recently concluded a phase II trial for the protection of cancer patients against radiation-induced alopecia during whole brain radiation."

Any questions?

Peter H. Proctor, PhD,MD