Does American Crean Difining Paste Can Affect The Hair System?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i am using it, since i use long hair, it work but i read it contains Ethylparaben and Methylparaben
can this be a problem?
also i dye my hair system and i think this could help losing the colour faster?

well any information would be much apreciated also any other recomendation to try
i comb my hair back showing the hair line and use the product to keep it that way with no shine

thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Ethylparaben and Methylparaben are preservatives. I can't see why they would cause problems to your system.

I try to steer clear of dyeing my system, because the process seems so very unpredictable. Even things like the ambient humidity in the room can change the result. What dye do you use, and what exactly is the problem you are experiencing?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i am very happy with the colour i get from dye the system, it look awesome, but it doesnt last long, maibe 10 days and when it start to get blond i dye it again and get the exact colour i have before, but i read dye it to many time it bad for the hair, but at the moment no problem and not expensive like 4 dollars every 7-10 days, but i would love to last longer 15-30 days