Doctors for Medical Liability Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Only tears running down my face are those from laughter after reading how pointless and foolish your post was. The only other tears that will be running down my face are when a bill like this is passed and I am laughing so hard at how wrong you were, or the the tears from laughter when you need a doctor and there are none around to save your foolish ***. :lol:

Axon

Reaction score
And again, who said I didn't agree with you to a certain extent? You continue to ignore that.

Get a grip and actually make a point or just let go of the argument. You clearly possess minimal knowledge of the legal system and have an agenda against attorneys. Your ego is running away with you and you've been reduced to name calling.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I have made my point, which is obvious by how long this thread has gone on. And save everyone the high and mighty routine about the name calling because one word comes to mind when reading your latest post and that is hypocrite. Never said I knew everything about law, and thank God for that. What I do know some about is how the government works and if enough attention is brought to this problem the Democraps, as Bruce says, will vote it in or lose their job.

My ego is in check so I won't be rude to you, which is why I will let the smiley do it for me :toma:

Axon

Reaction score
You certainly did make statements re: legal system as if you knew what you were talking about. Don't try to back out of your commentary about how lawyers take the majority of settlements. Do your homework before you make claims - it's that simple. You'll call me whatever when you respond, but in private I hope you take this point and use it to fine-tune your arguments later on.

I never called you a name except cry baby, because indeed, you are one. You get all bent out of shape when someone disagrees with you; last I checked, this is America (well, not THIS, but we're both US Citizens clearly), and that is our right. But that's typical of a Republican, I suppose. I don't like the idea of this bill in it's current form and I'd rather see it upped to a $500,000 cap.

Yes, a small percentage of Docs spoil "the whole bunch," and it is not much different on the legal side of things.

A

Administrator

Id like to draw everyone's attention to the latest post about another doctor misinforming and misleading a consumer. His uneducated idiotic comments actually directed the user away from Propecia and towards Saw Palmetto, by scaring him with false comments about side effects.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... ght=#62509

Doctors truly are educated, and well informed! :x

Admin

G

Admin said:
Id like to draw everyone's attention to the latest post about another doctor misinforming and misleading a consumer. His uneducated idiotic comments actually directed the user away from Propecia and towards Saw Palmetto, by scaring him with false comments about side effects.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... ght=#62509

Doctors truly are educated, and well informed! :x

Admin

Selective listening. Kinda of latching on to every propecia side effect one can and condemning propecia for everyone.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Selective listening, really?

Okay... put your money where your mouth is.

Show me all the posts of people saying how their doctors were well educated and informed on hair loss, gave them sound solid advice, and that they're satisfied with their experience with their doctor, here on these forums.

I anxiously await your list of URLs :)

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairlossTalk said:
Selective listening, really?

Okay... put your money where your mouth is.

Show me all the posts of people saying how their doctors were well educated and informed on hair loss, gave them sound solid advice, and that they're satisfied with their experience with their doctor, here on these forums.

I anxiously await your list of URLs :)

HairLossTalk.com

Well, my experience with my hair loss physician was very positive indeed. He was well informed, very attentive and very helpful.

That is one!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Selective listening implies there are many many many more i am choosing to ignore. Let's see 'em!

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairlossTalk said:
Selective listening implies there are many many many more i am choosing to ignore. Let's see 'em!

HairLossTalk.com

We are going to let this go because, frankly, you are embarassing yourself.

Lets move on. I did not get you are so traumatized on this subject.

:lol:

Axon

Reaction score
Have to agree with HairLossTalk.com on the selective listening thing.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
You certainly did make statements re: legal system as if you knew what you were talking about. Don't try to back out of your commentary about how lawyers take the majority of settlements. Do your homework before you make claims - it's that simple. You'll call me whatever when you respond, but in private I hope you take this point and use it to fine-tune your arguments later on.

I never called you a name except cry baby, because indeed, you are one. You get all bent out of shape when someone disagrees with you; last I checked, this is America (well, not THIS, but we're both US Citizens clearly), and that is our right. But that's typical of a Republican, I suppose. I don't like the idea of this bill in it's current form and I'd rather see it upped to a $500,000 cap.

Yes, a small percentage of Docs spoil "the whole bunch," and it is not much different on the legal side of things.

:uglylol: I won't back out of anything because it is true, a large portion of the lawyers in these cases are taking between 20% and in some rare cases up to 50% of the settlement. I really hope to God you don't think the lawyers are working pro bono. You might want to read what I said before you once again put your foot in your mouth.

Once again let me add the :uglylol: because the babble you are spewing out in this post is comical to say the least. What in the f*** are you going on about? I really hope you are done with your tantrum there so you can dry your tears and move on, if that is even possible. It's funny you have to resort to name calling to try and get your point across, but that should be expected considering the source. :toma:

Axon

Reaction score
Odelay said:
Axon said:

:uglylol: I won't back out of anything because it is true, a large portion of the lawyers in these cases are taking between 20% and in some rare cases up to 50% of the settlement. I really hope to God you don't think the lawyers are working pro bono. You might want to read what I said before you once again put your foot in your mouth.

Once again let me add the :uglylol: because the babble you are spewing out in this post is comical to say the least. What in the f*** are you going on about? I really hope you are done with your tantrum there so you can dry your tears and move on, if that is even possible. It's funny you have to resort to name calling to try and get your point across, but that should be expected considering the source. :toma:

I do not know one attorney that takes 50%, and even if you could find one or two people stupid enough to allow that, it still does not fit within the "many" modifier you used on the first page.

Here's the quote:

Odelay said:
One of the problems is that many of the trial lawyers are taking up to 50% of the settlements, which is obsurd when they were not even the person that was injured.

You now claim it's rare because I called you on it. You'll attempt to manipulate the above, but frankly, that is some concrete language.
Of course lawyers take some portion of the settlement, not once in this thread did I suggest they take any less than 30% or any more than 40%. Find where I said they're working for free - you won't, because I didn't.

But continue to post in this thread and embarass yourself. Put the ego down and step away from the thread. Just let it go bro, let it go...

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
The options of hunting you down like the dingus you are and making a 187 look like a hary cary is so appealing of an option. I then came to the realizations that offing a wuss/pussy who can dish it out but can't take it would be a waste of time and effort.

Axon

Reaction score
Hahahahahah talking sh*t on a hairloss forum. You are one sad piece of crap. Watch out now everyone, we've got a "killer" on the forum!

But to answer your threat - Anytime you want f*****. You've been PMed my addy, let's see how gangsta you are in real life.

Oh, that's right, you're a sh*t talking pussy who ain't gonna do a thing. So keep your f*****g mouth shut and don't be talking like you're gonna do something, we both know you won't. Grow a sack and come down to Brooklyn. Watch what happens to you when you start talking that yak.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Funny thing.

During my dinner with Gho last night, he must have gone on and on for about an hour about the horrible doctors in the united states, the horrible medical system, and the horrible insurance policies available to us consumers.

I just sat there, though directly about that thread, and shook my head, wishing I had a tape recorder. I couldn't agree with him more, and Laura from HerAlopecia chimed in with her own horrendous stories as well.

Its good to know people out there know what is going on, even if some here don't.

It has been requested by more than one user here in private messages to me that this thread be closed down for now. I am in agreement.

HairLossTalk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.