DOCTOR WAS RIGHT.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just try taking it and see how you do. Don't overthink this. You can always switch to topical if you need to.

Yolo!!!!!! But bro, ultimately someone should be on finasteride for hair loss. So is it worth wasting a year saving for gynecomastia surgery if I get gyno so I can hop back on finasteride. Your personal opinion..?
16348837688197117404854052285984.jpg

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, many will think I'm stupid but truth is, I have really bad nipple pain in my left side, when I push down.

I don't want to fear monger anyone... And it could be in my mind Somehow, but I literally do feel pain there.. So I'm unsure what to do. I only took one 0.25mg and it makes no sense, I really wanted this pill to work and it seems somehow I get nipple pain from the smallest dose. Absolutely bullshit. Should I quit?

EDIT: PROBABLY NOCEBO, don't take finasteride up the wrong way if u see this. Our minds can do all sorts.

Last edited:

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno after one dose of 0.25mg finasteride! LMAO ok buddy
Not gyno, but I have pain in my nipple. Not saying its finasteride, I'm just asking if it's possible and if I can be rest assured.

Chill out in not attacking finasteride man.

Gynecomastia from one dose is impossible. But pain in the nipple apparently isn't. Looking on reddit and everything.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gyno, but I have pain in my nipple. Not saying its finasteride, I'm just asking if it's possible and if I can be rest assured.

Chill out in not attacking finasteride man.

Gynecomastia from one dose is impossible. But pain in the nipple apparently isn't. Looking on reddit and everything.
Chill out? I'm not the hypochondriac here lol. This is called the no-cebo effect.

rRrEeEdDdDiIitT

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chill out? I'm not the hypochondriac here lol. This is called the no-cebo effect.

rRrEeEdDdDiIitT
Could be a hypoch! But yeah, simply asking if it's even possible. Probably in my head, but the pain isn't.

So you're saying the pain doesn't exist even though I can feel it? Or I can have pain but it is impossible to be from finasteride and I'm imagining finasteride is causing it?

Cheers bruh.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok you've been asking for several weeks about finasteride causing gyno. You don't think that could get in your head? You don't even have enough in your system. You inhibited a few percent for a few hours by taking one pill. I swear you are a troll.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok you've been asking for several weeks about finasteride causing gyno. You don't think that could get in your head? You don't even have enough in your system. You inhibited a few percent for a few hours by taking one pill. I swear you are a troll.
Not a troll, just really anxious, sorry to come across as such, I've been asking a lot about gynecomastia you're right.

I obviously am terrified of something I shouldn't be, and causing nocebo probably. Just the pain is real, but yeah, probably isn't from finasteride regardless of if it hurts if it isn't possible from one pill then all rest assured I guess.. Just other reddit posts convinced me it is possible after one day. I do sound like a retard, yes.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a troll, just really anxious, sorry to come across as such, I've been asking a lot about gynecomastia you're right.

I obviously am terrified of something I shouldn't be, and causing nocebo probably. Just the pain is real, but yeah, probably isn't from finasteride regardless of if it hurts if it isn't possible from one pill then all rest assured I guess.. Just other reddit posts convinced me it is possible after one day. I do sound like a retard, yes.
You don't sound like a retard. You are just very anxious. Understand that these drugs take a long time to affect ANYTHING. I am not saying that finasteride is side-effect free for everyone. But you really can't judge it until you are on it for at least a couple of months for it to affect the tissues. Otherwise finasteride would regrow your hair in a couple weeks lol

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't sound like a retard. You are just very anxious. Understand that these drugs take a long time to affect ANYTHING. I am not saying that finasteride is side-effect free for everyone. But you really can't judge it until you are on it for at least a couple of months for it to affect the tissues. Otherwise finasteride would regrow your hair in a couple weeks lol
Makes sense, again apologies to sound like a troll. I can see how I do, and I sound like a hypochondriac lmfao.

I will personally start finasteride again next week with a fresh mind, because I need it. Thank you for you advice even though I've spammed this thread like 50 times. If anyone comes across this hopefully they understand I am not fear mongering and saying it's probably nocebo.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes sense, again apologies to sound like a troll. I can see how I do, and I sound like a hypochondriac lmfao.

I will personally start finasteride again next week with a fresh mind, because I need it. Thank you for you advice even though I've spammed this thread like 50 times. If anyone comes across this hopefully they understand I am not fear mongering and saying it's probably nocebo.
If you were going to get gyno it would take quite a while. Even bodybuilders don't get gyno unless they have been taking gear for a few MONTHS.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were going to get gyno it would take quite a while. Even bodybuilders don't get gyno unless they have been taking gear for a few MONTHS.
True..

So regardless of if it hurts it won't be the start of gynecomastia no matter what, because its literally impossible.. Makes me feel better! Thanks again woody

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True..

So regardless of if it hurts it won't be the start of gynecomastia no matter what, because its literally impossible.. Makes me feel better! Thanks again woody
If you did get gyno it might start around 2 months if I had to guess. Sometimes we can really will pain to happen to ourselves if we are anxious enough. I say to stick with it for a while and see how it goes. It is one of the few things out there that can save your hair.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy been driven nuts by pigeon and mickey lol good job guys.
Well I'm hoping that's the case and it isn't the finasteride. I'm sure it can't be possible unless I'm severely unlucky.

My nipa hurt like hell. Probably because I've been checking and pressing them due to being worried. I'm not saying its finasteride at all. I'm actually hoping it's not and want to believe it's impossible.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda weird as soon as I mention finasteride sides or I may have them people joke about it. But when I was worried beforehand people were supportive.

Everyone even said its rare don't even worry, and I have bad nipple pain and not sure if it's from me pinching them to feel for lumps beforehand, or finasteride.. Pain is still there from 6 days now.

I want to know if finasteride can even cause sides with one dose, if it scientifically can't, I would be at ease. But I'm not sure. I don't want to fear monger I just don't understand if one dose can cause sides. Because I don't believe it can but here I am with pain. Am I just sensitive as hell to the pill?