DOCTOR WAS RIGHT.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm posting AGAIN. Doctor helo me. Just wanting to know, all you diffusers, why does our hair feel thinner when brushed forward like a fringe?

Just curious why that happens lmao. I brush my hair forward and the fringe is thin as hell. Anyone relate? But when brushed back its thicker. I'm just curious!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes I'm posting AGAIN. Doctor helo me. Just wanting to know, all you diffusers, why does our hair feel thinner when brushed forward like a fringe?

Just curious why that happens lmao. I brush my hair forward and the fringe is thin as hell. Anyone relate? But when brushed back its thicker. I'm just curious!
LOL! Your comb forward fringe is covering an area where there is little to no hair. When you comb it back, it's on top of existing hair.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL! Your comb forward fringe is covering an area where there is little to no hair. When you comb it back, it's on top of existing hair.
But even the hair that isn't over the forehead, if I even move it towards the front a bit it is thin. But true.

Can I please ask one more question bro?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
But even the hair that isn't over the forehead, if I even move it towards the front a bit it is thin. But true.

Can I please ask one more question bro?
Maybe you are diffusing at the front. Unfortunately I am and my frontal fringe is getting thinner. Not thin enough for a transplant yet. You don't have to ask me to ask a question. Just ask.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you are diffusing at the front. Unfortunately I am and my frontal fringe is getting thinner. Not thin enough for a transplant yet. You don't have to ask me to ask a question. Just ask.

If I get signs of gynecomastia should I hop off Finasteride until I can afford a surgery (which will take half a year) and take a SARMS/AI at the first symptoms - Or should I just try Topical Dutasteride and Minoxidil if I get gynecomastia to avoid wasting time.

I ask this because I can't just fill in the time saving for surgery so I can get back on Finasteride with dutasteride probably, as I'd have to commit to duta if I switch.. I'm just not sure if waiting a year is too long. As ultimately being on finasteride is my best bet.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I get signs of gynecomastia should I hop off Finasteride until I can afford a surgery
You are unlikely to get gynecomastia from finasteride unless you are to predisposed to it, its not like everyone who takes it ends up walking around with a chest like Dolly Parton.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are unlikely to get gynecomastia from finasteride unless you are to predisposed to it, its not like everyone who takes it ends up walking around with a chest like Dolly Parton.
But my question remains, since finasteride is the most effective studied treatment (I think), is it worth waiting a year losing ground to save up for surgery if I find out finasteride will cause it, do I can hop back on?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
But my question remains, since finasteride is the most effective studied treatment (I think), is it worth waiting a year losing ground to save up for surgery if I find out finasteride will cause it, do I can hop back on?
The usual thought pattern and reasoning in life, is to work on the basis of likely outcomes, which means you don't need to spend too much of your time planning for an alien invasion, and you wouldn't normally be making a strategy plan for a condition you don't yet have.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If I get signs of gynecomastia should I hop off Finasteride until I can afford a surgery (which will take half a year) and take a SARMS/AI at the first symptoms - Or should I just try Topical Dutasteride and Minoxidil if I get gynecomastia to avoid wasting time.

I ask this because I can't just fill in the time saving for surgery so I can get back on Finasteride with dutasteride probably, as I'd have to commit to duta if I switch.. I'm just not sure if waiting a year is too long. As ultimately being on finasteride is my best bet.
Just try taking it and see how you do. Don't overthink this. You can always switch to topical if you need to.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score

yes mine does

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just try taking it and see how you do. Don't overthink this. You can always switch to topical if you need to.
Does topical actually have lower side effect profile? Got sides on oral finasteride nothing too bad but still enough to ditch it, should i try topical?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Does topical actually have lower side effect profile? Got sides on oral finasteride nothing too bad but still enough to ditch it, should i try topical?
I would.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The usual thought pattern and reasoning in life, is to work on the basis of likely outcomes, which means you don't need to spend too much of your time planning for an alien invasion, and you wouldn't normally be making a strategy plan for a condition you don't yet have.
Makes sense yes, although if it does happen I'd rather know my options.

finasteride is a proven effective longish prevention.. So I'm definitely trying to weigh the odds about if I should waste a year saving for gyno surgery so I can hop back on finasteride if I get it.