do you you get depressed when you see another man?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
at the gym and saw a guy 6 ft 4 muscular with hair
99% of women would chose him over me before even opening my mouth
how to cope

b4sedt0ny

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping is becoming harder these days because it's a mog or be mogged world. Even that 6ft 4 muscular guy with hair will be mogged by someone else, in certain settings.

Scrolling through Instagram / tiktok it's hard to accept I live in the same dimension as some men.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping is becoming harder these days because it's a mog or be mogged world. Even that 6ft 4 muscular guy with hair will be mogged by someone else, in certain settings.

Scrolling through Instagram / tiktok it's hard to accept I live in the same dimension as some men.
its true
and women are the ines who spend 99% of the time on social media thinking theybdeserve those giys

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

that’s life generally

even before social media , people would get mogged for not being wealthy or having status

it’s irrelevant

it’s not about comparing yourself to others but doing the best with what you have got

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that’s life generally

even before social media , people would get mogged for not being wealthy or having status

it’s irrelevant

it’s not about comparing yourself to others but doing the best with what you have got
Undeniably social media has GREATLY ramped up narcissism and status competition

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
at the gym and saw a guy 6 ft 4 muscular with hair
99% of women would chose him over me before even opening my mouth
how to cope
Wait, you are saying you would open your mouth for the 6ft 4 muscular guy with hair before all the women at the gym. That would really "suck" if you did that. I guess you might want to think twice about doing that before you "blow" it. That really puts you in a very "hard" situation to get out unless you get lucky and the guy has your "back". I am sure if he needs you to spot him the next time you see him, he won't hesitate to always have your "back" and offer to share his bar of soap in the public showers. Just make sure you both keep it clean. And use proper technique when he stands behind you when you are performing your squats. Make sure you both get a good pump and use proper breathing techniques so you can last longer than you usually can. And make sure you follow good gym etiquette and be courteous and always wipe down your "equipment" for the next guy who is waiting patiently to use it. @Norwoody @Oknow @Descending Dog @INT @Calikid @bluecyclone

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, you are saying you would open your mouth for the 6ft 4 muscular guy with hair before all the women at the gym. That would really "suck" if you did that. I guess you might want to think twice about doing that before you "blow" it. That really puts you in a very "hard" situation to get out unless you get lucky and the guy has your "back". I am sure if he needs you to spot him the next time you see him, he won't hesitate to always have your "back" and offer to share his bar of soap in the public showers. Just make sure you both keep it clean. And use proper technique when he stands behind you when you are performing your squats. Make sure you both get a good pump and use proper breathing techniques so you can last longer than you usually can. And make sure you follow good gym etiquette and be courteous and always wipe down your "equipment" for the next guy who is waiting patiently to use it. @Norwoody @Oknow @Descending Dog @INT @Calikid @bluecyclone

I think feelsbadman is gay

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I get more annoyed when I see people who are 50+ with no hair loss.
Very common if you live in an area with a huge hispanic or middle east population.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping is not fixating on things we can't change.

Don't go on Instagram for starters. Don't assume chad has a better life than you do. It takes a certain level of unhealthy obsession to look like that.

Working in the medical field you see that some of these guys have serious mental health issues despite having everything going for them. Similar phenomenon to wealthy people often being unhappy workaholics. Maybe I'm depressed myself, but the way I see it, life itself kind of is about coping.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping is not fixating on things we can't change.

Don't go on Instagram for starters. Don't assume chad has a better life than you do. It takes a certain level of unhealthy obsession to look like that.

Working in the medical field you see that some of these guys have serious mental health issues despite having everything going for them. Similar phenomenon to wealthy people often being unhappy workaholics. Maybe I'm depressed myself, but the way I see it, life itself kind of is about coping.
yea very true
thanks

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is that REALLY what you're depressed about?!?!?! That there's always a more handsome guy? :rolleyes: