Do You Think We’ll See A Cure For Grey Hair Within The Next 20 Years?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gray hair isn’t in the same hemisphere as balding. Sometimes it even looks cool.

Still, it can be unsightly. Janks16, you can’t use Just for Men like shampoo exactly, cause your fingernails and hands will have dye all over them.

Many guys on here talk about shaving their head and then growing a beard, but if the beard has kinky, unsightly gray hairs in it, it’s not a good look. Women are lucky because they are expected to dye the hair on their head, and they don’t have beard hair to worry about aging them.

Despite all the bells and whistles of cosmetic surgery and anti aging this or that, simple hair dye is the magic bullet that extends the attractiveness of women (who otherwise take care of themselves) into their 40s.

You just use your palms when using just for men control gx, it doesn't stain.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gray hair isn’t in the same hemisphere as balding. Sometimes it even looks cool.

Still, it can be unsightly. Janks16, you can’t use Just for Men like shampoo exactly, cause your fingernails and hands will have dye all over them.

Many guys on here talk about shaving their head and then growing a beard, but if the beard has kinky, unsightly gray hairs in it, it’s not a good look. Women are lucky because they are expected to dye the hair on their head, and they don’t have beard hair to worry about aging them.

Despite all the bells and whistles of cosmetic surgery and anti aging this or that, simple hair dye is the magic bullet that extends the attractiveness of women (who otherwise take care of themselves) into their 40s.

hanginginthewire – The dye in Just For Men is nothing like Clairol Hair Color that women use. I've used it before and I've found lightly tingles the scalp with a mild burning sensation on the scalp, and you need gloves to keep the dye off you. I tried it a couple times and would never use it again.

I've been using Just For Men shampoo product for just about a year now. It's very gentle, and I've never had dye in my hands or fingernails. I do this while showering, and once I rinse it's all gone – though you will see black dye on the shower floor when you rinse, but that blackish color quickly goes down the drain with no sign of it in the bathtub. I typically use it twice a week. Never had a problem.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It’s interesting because even just a cursory google search about men dying their hair pulls up tons of DON’T DO IT results.

Why should something that is basically de rigueur for women should be SOCIAL SUICIDE ZOMG for guys. Men and women experience greying hair, it’s interesting that the attitudes towards dying it are so disparate.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The distinction is that you use Just For Men as one would use shampoo. Leave it on for a couple minutes while shaving or soaping up in the shower. The other hair dyes require anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes, it's messy, burns the scalp. Whereas Just For Men only changes the color of your grey hair to the same color of your original color. Big difference. This product's only been around for a short while, and you primarily find it at CVS.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s interesting because even just a cursory google search about men dying their hair pulls up tons of DON’T DO IT results.

Why should something that is basically de rigueur for women should be SOCIAL SUICIDE ZOMG for guys. Men and women experience greying hair, it’s interesting that the attitudes towards dying it are so disparate.

When you search about men with alopecia treating their hairs you find the same kind of responses: "OMG dont do it, I love bald men (xD), just be confident blablabla"

Everything that goes in the path of self-improvement in men is atttacked, as women sense of genetic selection is less effective if you apparently fix your problems. They are scared as hell of dating a guy whose looks dont match with his genetics.

Men also use the same rethoric, as they see a new "competitor" and they try their hardest to change the mind of those who want to change their fate. Sometimes, even they can be violent or insult for something as silly as treating or inking your hair, or going to the gym.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My own outlook is I wouldn't care one jot about going grey, I could dye it if I wanted and if I didn't it would not matter in the slightest. However, if I had a penny for every time someone told me going bald doesn't matter I'd be a moderately better off young man. My Grandfather started to bald in his teens and never really cared at all, he laughed it off by saying that 'grass doesn't grow on busy streets' and lived a long and happy life none the worse for having no hair.

My point is, what matters to individuals is entirely different, laughing at this guy for caring about going grey is fairly juvenile. Everyone likes to think if their looks change it will be for the better.

The difference is if you don't want grey hair the solution costs less than $10 and can be fixed in hours, while going bald or reversing balding is unfixable for a large number of people even on the strongest treatments

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is, I'm in awe at the number of things that hair depends on, cell signaling, stem cells, genetic influence, etc.. And when you consider the number of factors, having great hair is like being able to walk into machine gun fire and not be touched by a single bullet. And here we are...:(

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference is if you don't want grey hair the solution costs less than $10 and can be fixed in hours, while going bald or reversing balding is unfixable for a large number of people even on the strongest treatments

At 25 y.o, Im almost 40-50% grey hairs. Genetics. I would choose to be 80-100% grey in exchange for a Norwood-0.

Inking your hair each 3-4 weeks is a minor problem, way less problematic than using 3-4 hair loss products everyday, and still seeing your temples growing.

Theres many skin-hair friendly inks in the market that you acan use instead of those chemically agressive products. I use a special brand from pharmacy, and for 30e I have 5-6 bottles, almost half a year If I grow my hair longer, so roots are not that noticeable.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 25 y.o, Im almost 40-50% grey hairs. Genetics. I would choose to be 80-100% grey in exchange for a Norwood-0.

Inking your hair each 3-4 weeks is a minor problem, way less problematic than using 3-4 hair loss products everyday, and still seeing your temples growing.

Theres many skin-hair friendly inks in the market that you acan use instead of those chemically agressive products. I use a special brand from pharmacy, and for 30e I have 5-6 bottles, almost half a year If I grow my hair longer, so roots are not that noticeable.

could you post a pic

sadly I think I have the same fait. Im not even grey. just white

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is, I'm in awe at the number of things that hair depends on, cell signaling, stem cells, genetic influence, etc.. And when you consider the number of factors, having great hair is like being able to walk into machine gun fire and not be touched by a single bullet. And here we are...:(

Having slightly less DHT seems to do the trick for most, you are exaggerating. Nature is flawed and retarded that is all.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
greying hair is almost as bad as going bald

george-clooney-der-hollywoodstar-verteilte-kopfhoerer-im-flieger-.jpg

I'm sure that he agrees

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do You Think We’ll See A Cure For Grey Hair Within The Next 20 Years?

Most likely
Bye

PS: In twenty years you'll still have hair ? Lucky you