Do You Think We’ll See A Cure For Grey Hair Within The Next 20 Years?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
greying hair is almost as bad as going bald and once your facial and body hair starts going grey it becomes depressing

So u think there will be a cure anytime soon

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
give me 100% grey hair,at least when I will buzz my hair I will have sth to frame my face or I could dye them like said above.
Of course this could be huge if a drug could solve both problems (grey and thinning hairs) but reversing grey will always just be a bonus for people here since this is hairlosstalko_O

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Grey hair as bad as balding??? Massive face palm...

about like...

image.jpeg

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im slowly loosing my hair and its been greying since I was in my twenties. The last 2 years the greying have accelerated (also on the chest) and it is by no means even half as depressing as balding, atleast not for me. I'd never consider dying it, and I'd gladly live the rest of my life with a thick lush grey head of hair, which is not gonna happen unless something comes out that can stop my hair loss.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah bro grey hair sucks.But not as bad as losing the hair itself.We are hesitant of a hair dye bcz they say it can damage hair.Both hairloss+Grey hair sucks when u r just 20

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grey hair can actually look good, even on younger dudes. I've seen a fair share of younger guys with it embrace it. Baldness, regardless your age, is a death sentence. Also, you can just use less harsh, more expensive dyes.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate having black hair , I would be happy to have a full head of grey hair.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My own outlook is I wouldn't care one jot about going grey, I could dye it if I wanted and if I didn't it would not matter in the slightest. However, if I had a penny for every time someone told me going bald doesn't matter I'd be a moderately better off young man. My Grandfather started to bald in his teens and never really cared at all, he laughed it off by saying that 'grass doesn't grow on busy streets' and lived a long and happy life none the worse for having no hair.

My point is, what matters to individuals is entirely different, laughing at this guy for caring about going grey is fairly juvenile. Everyone likes to think if their looks change it will be for the better.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just For Men Shampoo is great. It has a little bit of dye in the formula, and so it gradually gets rid of the grey hair. You can use it once a week just to moderately get rid of the grey, or you can use it more often to get rid of all or most of the grey. They have two types of shampoo - one for dark hair and the other for lighter hair. Use it like any other shampoo. I use it about twice a week. I leave it on a little longer while I'm shaving in the shower so that it works a bit better.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.12.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.12.44 AM.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 368
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.12.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.12.21 AM.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 377
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.11.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 7.11.57 AM.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 401

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah just for men control gx is good. As for grey hair being as bad as balding, that's ridiculous, grey hair is easy to get rid of, some even like it. Hard to get rid of baldness and nobody likes it. I have some grey hairs on my temples at 29, doesn't bother me half as much as balding.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Gray hair isn’t in the same hemisphere as balding. Sometimes it even looks cool.

Still, it can be unsightly. Janks16, you can’t use Just for Men like shampoo exactly, cause your fingernails and hands will have dye all over them.

Many guys on here talk about shaving their head and then growing a beard, but if the beard has kinky, unsightly gray hairs in it, it’s not a good look. Women are lucky because they are expected to dye the hair on their head, and they don’t have beard hair to worry about aging them.

Despite all the bells and whistles of cosmetic surgery and anti aging this or that, simple hair dye is the magic bullet that extends the attractiveness of women (who otherwise take care of themselves) into their 40s.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we'll have pretty much cured death in about 20 years.