Do You Think Silva Is On finasteride Or He's Just One Of The Lucky Ones Like Wolfpakc Only With Line Recessi

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think he's on finasteride despite being pro athlete where dht is one of the key factors?
Or he didnt have to get on finasteride cuz he didnt difuse lke WolfPack and just did hair transplant?

david-silva_15012019.jpg

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah. I see what you were asking. I have no idea. Hopefully someone else can give their thoughts.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong logic. Everyone should be on finasteride if they have a substantial amount of native hair on top, especially if they go down the hair transplant route. It even protects the donor from thinning if that ever becomes a problem! It's the best way to maintain aesthetic natural hair. I didn't diffuse all over but I still took finasteride as a precaution, you never know what could happen. Although it's unlikely to be something unexpected once you've had your scalp analysed with a microscope to determine your pattern and then taken finasteride too. And honestly dude, I didn't deserve to be mentioned in this headline :D The majority of male pattern baldness cases are slow and without substantial diffuse loss when caught early - that's why the Norwood chart exists as this is the textbook pattern. DUPA and DPA (DHT attacking all areas together with or without donor thinning) is rare and also as leading doctors say, Norwood 6-7 accounts for only 1-3% of male pattern baldness cases too.

In regards to your question, he will take finasteride for sure even if recession was only his problem. DHT is not that important even for pro athletes. Hairline transplants can really be life changing as they impact the face, he got a good one I can see and the rest of his hair was already in order. A prominent receding hairline even with perfect hair can really throw someone's looks off and also be stressful as you know.

Give finasteride a go and have a transplant for your receding hairline.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course he is

And let me remind you that finasteride was considered as an anabolic before getting admitted on sports competition
It does certainly not disrupt physical condition

And why this was considered as an anabolic product ? Because it raises Testosterone levels

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
The most interesting thing is to know if he gets sides with finasteride.