Do You Think Loxidil Forte Oral minoxidil Is Legit?

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received my Loxidil Forte 10 mg tablets from GoodStuffStore in Thailand. I've corresponded with several guys who have taken it and had exceptional results, not only good hair regrowth but particularly explosive body hair growth, hair that they did not have before. One guy was taking 10 mg twice a day and his body has become completely covered. What is the consensus on daily dose?
5 mg daily

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this any better than swallowing the liquid. Its bs. I seen a guy regrow his hairline by drinking liquid drops these tabs Arent any better. Its just wishful thinking.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this any better than swallowing the liquid. Its bs. I seen a guy regrow his hairline by drinking liquid drops these tabs Arent any better. Its just wishful thinking.
Not sure that it is any more or less effective. I had been putting 5 drops into empty capsules and swallowing so the degradation/absorption rate should be about the same as the tablets. My main concern was I never really knew exactly how much Minoxidil I was ingesting using the topical. This way at least I know how much I am putting in my body.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure that it is any more or less effective. I had been putting 5 drops into empty capsules and swallowing so the degradation/absorption rate should be about the same as the tablets. My main concern was I never really knew exactly how much Minoxidil I was ingesting using the topical. This way at least I know how much I am putting in my body.
Yes but at least you know your liquid minoxidill is 100% legit. U cant know if this thai stuff even contains minoxidill or if its pure enough or of good quality.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but at least you know your liquid minoxidill is 100% legit. U cant know if this thai stuff even contains minoxidill or if its pure enough or of good quality.
Yes, you are right. That was my concern as well, but having heard from many guys who said it works, I'm comfortable doing it. I got 400 10 mg tablets for less than US$100. That is crazy inexpensive. Topical is really inexpensive here, too.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are right. That was my concern as well, but having heard from many guys who said it works, I'm comfortable doing it. I got 400 10 mg tablets for less than US$100. That is crazy inexpensive. Topical is really inexpensive here, too.
Well there are many shills too. Company got guys to write good stuff about their products on hairloss forums. Its a way to lure people in to buy from them obviously. Its a no brainer.

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well there are many shills too. Company got guys to write good stuff about their products on hairloss forums. Its a way to lure people in to buy from them obviously. Its a no brainer.
Ye I must agree, I don't really understand guys who pay for oral minoxidil when they can just swallow liquid with measuring it. In Poland one bottle of minoxidil which costs around 40 zł (like 1,5 hour of work) lasts like 6 months if taken orally.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ye I must agree, I don't really understand guys who pay for oral minoxidil when they can just swallow liquid with measuring it. In Poland one bottle of minoxidil which costs around 40 zł (like 1,5 hour of work) lasts like 6 months if taken orally.
Generic topical Minoxidil is very inexpensive here in the US. I think it's around US$16 for three of the small bottles from Walmart. If you are consuming orally, that will last years.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to take that thai brand and its legit. Stay away from mino10 which is a bunk thai brand from my experience
Hey bro... Actually I need ur advice... I was using 4mg estradiol valerate and 5mg min (drinking topical) I had good results... Then I dropped estrogen... After 2months i started experiencing shedding... I'm still shedding thick hairs... Though I've restarted estrogen since a month.. Do u think it's minoxidil shed Or from stopping estrogen?