Do You Think Loxidil Forte Oral minoxidil Is Legit?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently using their 5mg daily and having no sides, I took 10 mg the last few days to see if I noticed anything because im not sure it's real.
I used loniten 10mg in the past and the sides were noticeable unless it was just all in my head.....
Has anyone ever tested this thai stuff?

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have tested "this thai stuff" (Loxidil Forte)
Yes, it does work. Yes, it is legit.......and No, I don't get any side effects.
The Thai brand names change all the time. Residil is the commonly available brand now.
At the end of the day it's all the same stuff (Minoxidil) however you slice it and dice it.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Thai brand names change all the time. Residil is the commonly available brand now.
At the end of the day it's all the same stuff (Minoxidil) however you slice it and dice it.

Is it working well for you?

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
^^ Yes, it works fine Thanks. I'm using Residil at the moment and that works fine too.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, loxidil forte is legit, not doing anything for my crown but im getting hair growing in other places :(

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where did you have it tested?

I switched from generic finasteride to propecia around the same time I started oral minoxidil (around 2 months ago) and all I know is my hair is as thick as its been in atleast 7 years before my diffuse thinning really kicked in.

Benjamin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The shedding when i first started was pretty brutal, i just went through another shed recently aswell.
But overall how are things going with it. Is it clearer yet that mass shed will recover and will all be regained

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm currently taking Loxidil daily and it seems to be legit.

It's hard to say how effective it really is because I'm also taking dutasteride.

There was definitely some shedding at first but it's nothing to worry about.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to take that thai brand and its legit. Stay away from mino10 which is a bunk thai brand from my experience

MantoShow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so this is my experience.
I'm using 5ar inhibitors(finasteride/dutasteride) for more than 3 years. It slowed down the progression od male pattern baldness, but i wasn't satisfied. I started to take oral minoxidil. First it was compounded by the pharmacy(had prescription for it) however just one pharmacy was compounding it, and it was pretty far away. I decided to buy it from India. The brand was named Dilminox, and at first it worked just fine, but recently my hair got worst. I think tablets lost their efficiency, because the expire date is the end of 2022. Till this i used 2.5mg. I stumbled across Anoxiusandy posts, and came to the similar conclusion. I started to drink minoxidil recently, but now i'm using 5mg(using insulin syringe). Hoping for the regrowth.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so this is my experience.
I'm using 5ar inhibitors(finasteride/dutasteride) for more than 3 years. It slowed down the progression od male pattern baldness, but i wasn't satisfied. I started to take oral minoxidil. First it was compounded by the pharmacy(had prescription for it) however just one pharmacy was compounding it, and it was pretty far away. I decided to buy it from India. The brand was named Dilminox, and at first it worked just fine, but recently my hair got worst. I think tablets lost their efficiency, because the expire date is the end of 2022. Till this i used 2.5mg. I stumbled across Anoxiusandy posts, and came to the similar conclusion. I started to drink minoxidil recently, but now i'm using 5mg(using insulin syringe). Hoping for the regrowth.
you get good result from oral min?

MantoShow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it helped my hair significantly. I have had shedding around 1 month after hooping on it, but then it took my hair to the next level. And if i'm correct, and my pills expired this will only approve that oral minoxidil works for me. It's a little bit pain in the ***, mixing it with water every day, but at least i'm sure i'm using fresh minoxidil.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to take that thai brand and its legit. Stay away from mino10 which is a bunk thai brand from my experience
I just received my Loxidil Forte 10 mg tablets from GoodStuffStore in Thailand. I've corresponded with several guys who have taken it and had exceptional results, not only good hair regrowth but particularly explosive body hair growth, hair that they did not have before. One guy was taking 10 mg twice a day and his body has become completely covered. What is the consensus on daily dose?