Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

180bysummer

Reaction score
It's looks like he had a light "k-perm", so he has a bit more volume. It looks healthier than 6 months ago, but it's pretty easy to make hair look thicker with a front facing camera and the right product.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not looking good

Attachments

• 16908877-7D8C-49E5-B855-995CE8296D4D.png
    16908877-7D8C-49E5-B855-995CE8296D4D.png
    614.5 KB · Views: 1,141

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's had a lot of transplants and been on finasteride a long *** time. Why is this still being talked about

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not even balding lmao, you're all bugging

and no that hairline in the pic is just how he styled it, it's not even receded

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 996

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin Bieber is programmed to be bald. He has strong family history of baldness on both sides and he has the features. He has vertical face with narrow jawline and flat cheekbones.

I am sure that he uses Finasteride and minoxidil. Or Finasteride/dutasteride alone.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin Bieber is programmed to be bald. He has strong family history of baldness on both sides and he has the features. He has vertical face with narrow jawline and flat cheekbones.

I am sure that he uses Finasteride and minoxidil. Or Finasteride/dutasteride alone.

How one achieves wider face once they grow up?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you think that Justin Bieber can be bald. I think so. He doesn't have the biggest galea but it's not smooth and small either. He has vertical face shape and pretty narrow jawline, flat cheekbones and @Niki99 said that he has good craniofacial development.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
00-justin-bieber-hair1.jpg

Look how ridged is his galea and he might be a mouth breather aswell.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you think that Justin Bieber can be bald. I think so. He doesn't have the biggest galea but it's not smooth and small either. He has vertical face shape and pretty narrow jawline, flat cheekbones and @Niki99 said that he has good craniofacial development.
That's a bad picture. His face is more vertical but his craniofacial development is quite good, although not excellent. He has good forward growth in his face and definitely not a mouth breather. What contributes to his looks the most is his symmetry not necessarily his bone structure. Nonetheless he has not bad craniofacial development.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would think a forum of hair loss sufferers would have some empathy for a fellow sufferer. It’s sad really. We ask the public not to shame baldness but we ourselves denigrate it the most. Maybe it’s human nature...

we shouldn’t view baldness or balding as this sentence to being a worse person, it needs to be framed as someone fighting a battle against a disease. This is like the equivalent of posting someone fighting their battle against depression and salivating over the increasing cuts on their arm. Sick

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would think a forum of hair loss sufferers would have some empathy for a fellow sufferer. It’s sad really. We ask the public not to shame baldness but we ourselves denigrate it the most. Maybe it’s human nature...

we shouldn’t view baldness or balding as this sentence to being a worse person, it needs to be framed as someone fighting a battle against a disease. This is like the equivalent of posting someone fighting their battle against depression and salivating over the increasing cuts on their arm. Sick
Misery likes company man. Sad but true