Do You Think 5 Years From Now, Will You Be Still Here?

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I won't be here. I'll have regrown everything with dutasteride+RU+SETI by then.

..or I'll be lurking the wig section..

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wonder - 5 years from now, will my life look the same?

What about you?
Will you be still here?
Do you think you would have met someone?

Do you think you would be happy?

If there's anything I've figured out at this point in life it's that it's impossible to predict the future. We can make good guesses based on passed experiences, but it's really impossible to know what's going to happen on any given moment of any given day, or to predict how drastically our mindset and worldview might change.

I can only say what I hope for in 5 years. I hope I will still be maintaining NW2 or lower, be successfully settled into my career, still be in good physical shape, and of course, it would be nice to have met someone who will have me that I am truly happy with. My hope for this last one has been dwindling of late, as the women I'm able to get romantically and sexually excited about are just not interested in me it seems. Of course happiness and contentment is the ultimate hope, even if it can be attained with none of the above coming to be.

Even if I'm maintaining hair, if we still don't have a cure by then, Im guessing at the very least I will be checking this site for any possible advancements....even as a finasteride responder there's no certainty in this male pattern baldness fight

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If there's anything I've figured out at this point in life it's that it's impossible to predict the future. We can make good guesses based on passed experiences, but it's really impossible to know what's going to happen on any given moment of any given day, or to predict how drastically our mindset and worldview might change.

I can only say what I hope for in 5 years. I hope I will still be maintaining NW2 or lower, be successfully settled into my career, still be in good physical shape, and of course, it would be nice to have met someone who will have me that I am truly happy with. My hope for this last one has been dwindling of late, as the women I'm able to get romantically and sexually excited about are just not interested in me it seems. Of course happiness and contentment is the ultimate hope, even if it can be attained with none of the above coming to be.

Even if I'm maintaining hair, if we still don't have a cure by then, Im guessing at the very least I will be checking this site for any possible advancements....even as a finasteride responder there's no certainty in this male pattern baldness fight
I think you need to make yourself more interesting by either thru books or life experiences. You need to change your social circle if you are not meeting the type of women you want. From what I heard as I never seen a photo of you, you are very good looking and have a great physique but are short. I know for fact height can discount you in alot of cases so you have to make it up somewhere else unfortunately.

I can tell you from experience if your expectations of what you want are way too high you will always be alone and disappointed. When you have BDD you are handicapped mentally because you are always thinking you are not good enough to compete with the other chads or anyone else who is taller than you. So in your mind if women don't flirt with you, you don't think their interested. I have been clueless as I did not know how to read women. A lot were interested but they expected me to make the first move. If if I did , they still challenged me. Women may test you before they will let down their guard. If you fail right away, you will not capture their interest. You really have to just keep trying to capture the interest of that person you are seeking. And be careful not to appear insecure as they will sense it and possibly reject you. Never talk about yourself as much as you can and focus on them. Just answer their questions in a way to make you look confident, interesting, funny, and not insecure. Sometimes a brief answer is all you need.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you need to make yourself more interesting by either thru books or life experiences. You need to change your social circle if you are not meeting the type of women you want. From what I heard as I never seen a photo of you, you are very good looking and have a great physique but are short. I know for fact height can discount you in alot of cases so you have to make it up somewhere else unfortunately.

I can tell you from experience if your expectations of what you want are way too high you will always be alone and disappointed. When you have BDD you are handicapped mentally because you are always thinking you are not good enough to compete with the other chads or anyone else who is taller than you. So in your mind if women don't flirt with you, you don't think their interested. I have been clueless as I did not know how to read women. A lot were interested but they expected me to make the first move. If if I did , they still challenged me. Women may test you before they will let down their guard. If you fail right away, you will not capture their interest. You really have to just keep trying to capture the interest of that person you are seeking. And be careful not to appear insecure as they will sense it and possibly reject you. Never talk about yourself as much as you can and focus on them. Just answer their questions in a way to make you look confident, interesting, funny, and not insecure. Sometimes a brief answer is all you need.

How much more interesting do I have to become? I ride a motorcycle, I'm a veteran, I have a better physique than anyone I know in real life, I make rooms of people laugh with my weird immature humor. When I think about it, I'm more interesting than most dudes I know I think.

Do I have to become an astronaut?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much more interesting do I have to become? I ride a motorcycle, I'm a veteran, I have a better physique than anyone I know in real life, I make rooms of people laugh with my weird immature humor. When I think about it, I'm more interesting than most dudes I know I think.

you must become The Most Interesting Man In The World.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 become a shibari rigger--you will be laid every night by very hot women..there is a hobby for you to learn.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

That might not be a bad idea. Every see the episode on The Big Bang Theory when Howard becomes an astronaut. He made it his calling card. :D Then how can you say these women won't be interested in you. You are interesting after all. I did not know that about you. I guess the dating game is tough out there now as even Adam who looks like a fitness model and is tall says the women don't show him too much unsolicited attention. Don't give up. Someone will find you interesting that you find attractive and interesting as well. The laws of attraction should eventually work in your favor.

Last edited:
K

karankaran

Great question, OP!

It is good to know that there are still quality threads in this forum.

I hope to not be here in 2022. I hope to have a full head of hair. I hope to be married by then - to a husband who looks like this

tumblr_ojznb9kbOX1urvepco1_500.jpg

Well no harm in dreaming, right!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Five years from now, I will be here. My wig and I will probably still talk to @EvilLocks and @hairblues. And I will be sadly jocking at people being told here that hair loss will be cured in 5 years!
I hope so. I would miss you badly if you weren't here. I hope people keep coming back at least to update what's going on with their lives and hair. And hopefully, sunchyme will have a dense NW1 and be married to a hot lady within the next 5 years.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 become a shibari rigger--you will be laid every night by very hot women..there is a hobby for you to learn.

Wasn't sure what this was so I just googled it. Some sort of bondage thing it looks like? Are you into that?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't sure what this was so I just googled it. Some sort of bondage thing it looks like? Are you into that?

LOL honey I am so old I have tried almost everything that is sane, legal and not biologically disgusting at least once.--but I was supposed to go see a kinky performance art piece other night and I was thinking that the Rigger probably gets laid constantly and he is only moderately good looking...so when you wrote that I thought that is a great hobby for a young horny guy to learn if they want to get laid.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL honey I am so old I have tried almost everything that is sane, legal and not biologically disgusting at least once.--but I was supposed to go see a kinky performance art piece other night and I was thinking that the Rigger probably gets laid constantly and he is only moderately good looking...so when you wrote that I thought that is a great hobby for a young horny guy to learn if they want to get laid.

Kinky performance art piece. Lol can I be a part of your clique?

Picturing a tied up mild and the blood starts rushing down to my c***. Would be happy to help you live this out but it sounds like you could teach me a thing or two :D:D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Great question, OP!

It is good to know that there are still quality threads in this forum.

I hope to not be here in 2022. I hope to have a full head of hair. I hope to be married by then - to a husband who looks like this

View attachment 55551

Well no harm in dreaming, right!
Sunchyme would bang him......................:D