Do you notice every single guys hair line?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the same argument as finding people racist for not being particularly attracted to black people. The thought police needs to screw off.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Always think to myself ... you bloated piece of sh*t, you don't f*ckin' deserve that full head...

I think stuff like that all the time as well. And when I see girls (or guys) who bleach and tease the cr@p out of their hair, I think "you abuse your hair, and get to keep it, while I baby my hair, and lose it" Unfair!

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That being said, I would never consider a women who is balding. I don't expect them to want a man who's balding either.

I don't blame you, shookwun. She might look ok with thinning hair, but more than likely it will only get worse, and then what? You'd be stuck with a woman dependent on some type of helper hair. I will reiterate, though, that a bald guy at my age wouldn't turn me off one bit. I wish girls in their prime would focus more on bald (or balding) guys as a whole--their features, builds, mannerisms, intelligence, etc.--because, from the posts I read here, most of you guys are too good for the women you consider hot. I truly mean that. You're an articulate, educated and sensitive bunch.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
It's really like I always say: you never know until you experience it for yourself. Before hair loss, I couldn't have cared less about other people's hair. Even when I saw bald guys, I didn't think they were that bad off. But when I started losing my hair, it became a whole different ballgame. I work out in a gym populated by lots of young people, and I see early signs of their premature hair loss, while they are probably completely oblivious to it.

And what pisses me off is that in terms of certain people I know: I know that I am more muscular, better-looking, have much more charisma, and are much more interesting. Yet they have the one pivotal and instrumental thing that I don't have, a full head of hair. Consequently, they're all over Tinder and the bar scene, going on date after date. That's probably what kills me the most.

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't blame you, shookwun. She might look ok with thinning hair, but more than likely it will only get worse, and then what? You'd be stuck with a woman dependent on some type of helper hair. I will reiterate, though, that a bald guy at my age wouldn't turn me off one bit. I wish girls in their prime would focus more on bald (or balding) guys as a whole--their features, builds, mannerisms, intelligence, etc.--because, from the posts I read here, most of you guys are too good for the women you consider hot. I truly mean that. You're an articulate, educated and sensitive bunch.

How I feel is no different then how a lot of young women feel towards my higher norwood counter parts.

iv'e been out with friends, and women before and see how women laugh at guys who are balding in a club setting. Perhaps it doesn't happen in more socially accepted places like a library, and grocery store, but it happens in areas where men compete against one another. everyone always discusses these exceptions as if they constitute as the norm, but that's far from how young women feel on a majority.

Older women are much more forgiving

it's absolutely no different.

John McClane

Reaction score
Well, in the last couple of weeks I started to pay attention to bald/balding guys to see if what is said in this section of the forum is true.
Since I don't have hair loss I think I can be more objective.
For now, seems to me it's the same as for guys with hair, the hotter guys usually are with hotter girls. However, I noticed some couples with an average bald guy and a pretty girl.
I also noticed that the guys with pretty girls were all clean shaved or buzzed super short.
I didn't go to disco though, only pubs and lounge bars.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
male pattern baldness is just a brutal genetic cheap shot.

The thing that kills me the most is when I see some sloppy fat full-head who's taking all kinds of medication for diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. because he's such a clueless, undisciplined loser.

Always think to myself ... you bloated piece of sh*t, you don't f*ckin' deserve that full head...

This x1000. I'm thinking "you're completely wasting that hair! Give it to me so I can put it to good use!"

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Older women are much more forgiving

It's not that we're forgiving--we truly don't care. A bald middle-aged guy will have to be a lot more forgiving of a middle-aged woman, unless she's the exceptional MILF--and even then the makeup and whatever else eventually have to come off.

Here's what women of all ages should do: Before you get all dolled up, stand in front of a full-length mirror wearing no makeup and no clothing. Take a good, long look at yourself from every angle. Take a picture of yourself. This is the real you. When you're in a club or wherever, take a look at that picture from time to time before you turn your nose up at the average, nice guy trying to talk to you.

blackg

Reaction score
Here's what women of all ages should do: Before you get all dolled up, stand in front of a full-length mirror wearing no makeup and no clothing. Take a good, long look at yourself from every angle. Take a picture of yourself. This is the real you. When you're in a club or wherever, take a look at that picture from time to time before you turn your nose up at the average, nice guy trying to talk to you.

This!

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow Joan, you are absolutely correct!!! I should print out your post and have one of my female friends post in the women's locker room at my gym. But unfortunately today's women are very entitled and feel like they deserve the absolute best, despite their often rude and condescending attitudes.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to play devil's advocate, but a lot of dudes are very entitled, myself included.
If an overweight girl approaches me, I simply turn her down.
Granted I have a sexy girlfriend but regardless.
I hate club slu**s though, bunch of good for nothing bottom feeders.
Whenever my buddies and I go out and a girl tells me to buy her a drink I ask the bartender for a cup of water and give it to her.