Do You Know Anthing About The Company Minoxidilmax?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50% impurity on the same supplier on other drugs.

They are all the same guys from Wuhan supplying and they supply them with Finasteride and Dutasteride. Pharma grade Dutasteride is VERY expensive. I highly doubt that they are using it. A pharmacy in the US will cost you 100/120 dollars for 0.2%. These guys are selling for for less than 40 bucks after the commission the pay.

I think they are operate like this because the US has no jurisdiction in China so they can sell these drugs and not be jailed for it.
MinoxidilMax however is a US registered LLC, they will be stopped sooner or later by the FDA and anybody facilitating a crime, this includes people who provide discount codes for their controlled substances.

About the guys that buy from them "Buying controlled substances online without a valid prescription may be punishable by imprisonment under Federal law"

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

They are all the same guys from Wuhan supplying and they supply them with Finasteride and Dutasteride. Pharma grade Dutasteride is VERY expensive. I highly doubt that they are using it. A pharmacy in the US will cost you 100/120 dollars for 0.2%. These guys are selling for for less than 40 bucks after the commission the pay.

I think they are operate like this because the US has no jurisdiction in China so they can sell these drugs and not be jailed for it.
MinoxidilMax however is a US registered LLC, they will be stopped sooner or later by the FDA and anybody facilitating a crime, this includes people who provide discount codes for their controlled substances.

About the guys that buy from them "Buying controlled substances online without a valid prescription may be punishable by imprisonment under Federal law"
There is legitimately no chance that anyone who buys from them gets any sort of punishment.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you send me the link of this 50% lab test?
Im considering setting up a test for minoxidilmax products, if they are legit under delivering or straight up scamming people then the community deserves to know

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you send me the link of this 50% lab test?
Im considering setting up a test for minoxidilmax products, if they are legit under delivering or straight up scamming people then the community deserves to know
He's been promising to show it for months. Don't believe it. Dutasteride is not extremely expensive. Generic is $28 at a pharmacy in the US, and it's the same thing as Avodart. Pharmacies are making a killing on the topical. Honestly @Mustang should be banned for spreading such misinformation. I wonder how much of a kickback he's getting.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's been promising to show it for months. Don't believe it. Dutasteride is not extremely expensive. Generic is $28 at a pharmacy in the US, and it's the same thing as Avodart. Pharmacies are making a killing on the topical. Honestly @Mustang should be banned for spreading such misinformation. I wonder how much of a kickback he's getting.

I actually did share it, apparently you missed out.

Mustang should be rewarded for his research and efforts to save your hair, not banned. You would be still swallowing Finasteride if it wasn't for me kid.

Dutasteride is 70 USD for a gram. Fact. Call Fagron.

Idiot.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mustang should be rewarded for his research and efforts to save your hair, not banned. You would be still swallowing Finasteride if it wasn't for me kid.

Idiot.
I got 90 dutasteride pills for 12$, no insurance involvement.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So?

Call any pharma supplier and find out the price per gram (powder) is which is what Pharmacies utilize to make Topical Dutasteride.

Finasteride on the other hand is extremely cheap and you can pay up to 30 USD for 30 pills. Minoxidil is even cheaper.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So?

Call any pharma supplier and find out the price per gram (powder) is which is what Pharmacies utilize to make Topical Dutasteride.

Finasteride on the other hand is extremely cheap and you can pay up to 30 USD for 30 pills. Minoxidil is even cheaper.
You still havn't said which product of theirs you used and how it fucked you up. Was it the topical dutasteride/finasteride?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had sides with their Topical Finasteride. I experienced sides that I never experienced with oral finasteride which were quite strong already, this was next level and completely fucked me up.

Then I found out about them purchasing this from China and unregulated. It made sense. Who knows what was in that bottle

I am not saying it's fake or a scam. I am saying what is is. Unregulated crap with penetration enhancers. Their sh*t can be contaminated with RU or any other crap that they buy it from and nothing is thoroughly tested.

You really wanna put that in your head? Why? You have Strut, You have FUE CLINIC, you have Parati, all pharma grade. For saving a few bucks?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had sides with their Topical Finasteride. I experienced sides that I never experienced with oral finasteride which were quite strong already, this was next level and completely fucked me up.

Then I found out about them purchasing this from China and unregulated. It made sense. Who knows what was in that bottle

I am not saying it's fake or a scam. I am saying what is is. Unregulated crap with penetration enhancers. Their sh*t can be contaminated with RU or any other crap that they buy it from and nothing is thoroughly tested.

You really wanna put that in your head? Why? You have Strut, You have FUE CLINIC, you have Parati, all pharma grade. For saving a few bucks?
No that's fair, if you have legitimate avenues to get real and verified stuff then I agree. I'm just saying that there are not a lot of negative reviews out there for the company so clearly they are not outright poisoning people like you originally claimed.

I will say that I largely had stable hairloss until I used their topical finasteride/min as well, and I've been losing steadily since I tried their stuff for a month 7-8 months ago and went back to oral right after. I was on a few month break from finasteride prior to starting their topical so it could just be catch up loss and I'm not sure what could be in there to jump start my hairloss again, but it is an interesting thing to note. I didn't get any sides though, just a heavy increase in shedding/miniaturization 2-3 months later that hasn't really stopped, but again I don't know what could actually cause this.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the problem. Being non regulated and non pharma grade there is no way we can know for sure.

It could be very well the case that they sent you a bottle with the wrong label and it had some Minoxidil inside instead of Finasteride or both and the wrong label was on the bottle which caused you a major shed. It has happened.

When a pharmacy get's a prescription to compound a topical formula it is extremely rare (almost impossible) for a chemist to mess it up with mislabeled compounds as it's just impossible with pharma grade drugs as it's with oral regulated drugs.

I hope this makes sense. They are getting the Dutasteride (which is white powder) where there is a bag with RU58841 and Fluridil 5 feet away by people that probably have no idea on what they are doing.

If you are using a research chemical like RU then that's fine. I can understand and you know the risks. When you are purchasing a controlled substance (medication) you put your hands on the pharmacy and your doctor, you should not be afraid of this.

These idiots accuse me of having an agenda or pushing products which is fine, I don't care. At least I would be promoting something that actually worked for me and that was prescribed and made with pharma grade drugs. MinoxidilMax has A LOT of guys on here on their payroll paying out commissions as well to youtubers.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the problem. Being non regulated and non pharma grade there is no way we can know for sure.

It could be very well the case that they sent you a bottle with the wrong label and it had some Minoxidil inside instead of Finasteride or both and the wrong label was on the bottle which caused you a major shed. It has happened.

When a pharmacy get's a prescription to compound a topical formula it is extremely rare (almost impossible) for a chemist to mess it up with mislabeled compounds as it's just impossible with pharma grade drugs as it's with oral regulated drugs.

I hope this makes sense. They are getting the Dutasteride (which is white powder) where there is a bag with RU58841 and Fluridil 5 feet away by people that probably have no idea on what they are doing.

If you are using a research chemical like RU then that's fine. I can understand and you know the risks. When you are purchasing a controlled substance (medication) you put your hands on the pharmacy and your doctor, you should not be afraid of this.

These idiots accuse me of having an agenda or pushing products which is fine, I don't care. At least I would be promoting something that actually worked for me and that was prescribed and made with pharma grade drugs. MinoxidilMax has A LOT of guys on here on their payroll paying out commissions as well to youtubers.
It was supposed to be both. There would have to be some other substance in there that trigged hairloss, I was already on finasteride/min prior with a 2-3 month oral finasteride break because I ran out and my city was shut down, thats why I ordered the topical.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Idiot.

The actual cost of raw dutasteride powder is $18.44 per gram.
The super special magical dutasteride from mustang's source is 60mg for what, around $100? That's $1,667 per gram lol. To be fair though they aren't making as much profit after paying their kickbacks to mustang.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The actual cost of raw dutasteride powder is $18.44 per gram.
The super special magical dutasteride from mustang's source is 60mg for what, around $100? That's $1,667 per gram lol. To be fair though they aren't making as much profit after paying their kickbacks to mustang.

Loooool

Are you really this thick man?

Open the link you just posted and read it again.

Jesus.

PD: By the way, raw dutasteride powder is 11 USD per gram in China. Do you want the link?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Loooool

Are you really this thick man?

Open the link you just posted and read it again.

Jesus.

PD: By the way, raw dutasteride powder is 11 USD per gram in China. Do you want the link?
You're deranged and retarded. Yes, you can probably get it for less than 11 USD per gram so why are you telling people to spend almost $1700 USD per gram?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidilmax have been emailed with the above and a link to this discussion. A few of us are very serious about going ahead with a legitimate lab test. If they have nothing to fear they will respond to the email.
If they are indeed not being truthful about their products then we will spread the info far and wide and end them as a company.
The community goes through a lot as it is without having fraudulent companies taking advantage of peoples desperation

Last edited:

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidilmax have been emailed with the above and a link to this discussion. A few of us are very serious about going ahead with a legitimate lab test. If they have nothing to fear they will respond to the email.
If they are indeed not being truthful about their products then we will spread the info far and wide and end them as a company.
The community goes through a lot as it is without having fraudulent companies taking advantage of peoples desperation
Excellent, keep us updated!