Do You Know Anthing About The Company Minoxidilmax?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No response from minoxidilmax to TWO emails.
This discussion was linked to them as well.
Would a reputable company really ignore two emails like that from potential customers question their authenticity?

Does anyone have a recommendation for lab tests in the UK?

Last edited:

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No response from minoxidilmax to TWO emails.
This discussion was linked to them as well.
Would a reputable company really ignore two emails like that from potential customers question their authenticity?
Yes? Case in point owndoc.com/vaughter wellness with quality products and really shitty service with an autist (as described by them - assholish as described by me) flavor. Wouldn't be surprised if a similar a mail to them resulted in the senders country being blocked...
Anyway the proper way to do it would be ordering some products and getting them tested without asking as one can never know if the product they would send is the product they normally sell.

Does anyone have a recommendation for lab tests in the UK?
Would want to know that too, UK or EU.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes? Case in point owndoc.com/vaughter wellness with quality products and really shitty service with an autist (as described by them - assholish as described by me) flavor. Wouldn't be surprised if a similar a mail to them resulted in the senders country being blocked...
Anyway the proper way to do it would be ordering some products and getting them tested without asking as one can never know if the product they would send is the product they normally sell.

Would want to know that too, UK or EU.

Agreed, I have some product here already so if we can find a viable UK lab I will help organise it

Werewolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, I have some product here already so if we can find a viable UK lab I will help organise it

Did you manage to find a lab in the UK to test the product in the end mate? I am thinking about purchasing their Dualgen-15 No-PG, but unsure on whether they are legit or not. They are sending me the Dualgen as a free product to try it out, so that does make me more confident they could be reputable. I will find out whether I get any gains once I receive it and over the period of using, but did you manage to test your product mate and would you recommend?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh it's legit. It gave me the worst side effects ever.

I strongly suggest you stay away from that Chinese made poison and buy from reputable pharmacies or physicians.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you manage to find a lab in the UK to test the product in the end mate? I am thinking about purchasing their Dualgen-15 No-PG, but unsure on whether they are legit or not. They are sending me the Dualgen as a free product to try it out, so that does make me more confident they could be reputable. I will find out whether I get any gains once I receive it and over the period of using, but did you manage to test your product mate and would you recommend?

Hi mate, I spoke to a few companies and had no joy in finding someone who would test it. If anyone knows of any then please let us know and I'll arrange a group fund to get it tested.

As to whether I'd recommend, I used Dualgen 15 plus for 6 months and it had no effect, kept losing hair at same rate.
Although I have had no luck with even Dutasteride so maybe not the best judge of a products effectiveness as I think my issue goes beyond DHT

I'd be interested to see how you get on with this

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use minoxidilmax and yes they are legit. I just got back on it 3 weeks ago, I still had 4 bottles from a while ago, haven’t expired yet. I use 2ml once a day. My wife does not know I use dualgen 15 with no pg. She is starting to make comments about my hair looking thicker. She looked at my hair a couple of days ago and raised her eyebrow and told me my hair looks thicker. I started dutasteride yesterday too. I’m giving hair regrowth another try at 32 years old.

I took pictures July 22nd. Will take again August 22nd. But yes, I do notice thicker hair. I do not want wife to know anything yet, I do not want her to look for results due to knowing i’m on it. I put it on wet hair at night, just looks like hair gel. I will tell her maybe in month 6, after I get enough genuine comments from her seeing I am getting results.

I try not to think about it too much (results), just going to limit it to a once a month thing.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate, I spoke to a few companies and had no joy in finding someone who would test it. If anyone knows of any then please let us know and I'll arrange a group fund to get it tested.

As to whether I'd recommend, I used Dualgen 15 plus for 6 months and it had no effect, kept losing hair at same rate.
Although I have had no luck with even Dutasteride so maybe not the best judge of a products effectiveness as I think my issue goes beyond DHT

I'd be interested to see how you get on with this
That really sucks man. Sounds like nothing works for you. I think finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil are like the only real form of attack we have for male pattern baldness that actually have extensive, real, evidence and before and after photos of it working to slow down, stop, or reverse male pattern baldness. So it has to be frustrating for none of those to work on your male pattern baldness.

Minoxidilmax, from my experience, they are legit. At least for me.

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not hard to believe they are legit, as all these ingredients are legal and generic and cheap.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually Dutasteride is extremely expensive
Chinese Dutasteride yes, extremely cheap. Purity? Who knows.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use minoxidilmax and yes they are legit. I just got back on it 3 weeks ago, I still had 4 bottles from a while ago, haven’t expired yet. I use 2ml once a day. My wife does not know I use dualgen 15 with no pg. She is starting to make comments about my hair looking thicker. She looked at my hair a couple of days ago and raised her eyebrow and told me my hair looks thicker. I started dutasteride yesterday too. I’m giving hair regrowth another try at 32 years old.

I took pictures July 22nd. Will take again August 22nd. But yes, I do notice thicker hair. I do not want wife to know anything yet, I do not want her to look for results due to knowing i’m on it. I put it on wet hair at night, just looks like hair gel. I will tell her maybe in month 6, after I get enough genuine comments from her seeing I am getting results.

I try not to think about it too much (results), just going to limit it to a once a month thing.

I'd be curious to know how old the bottles are that haven't expired yet.
Finasteride (and dutasteride) is stable for 90 days only when mixed, regardless of the vehicle. It's the compound itself that loses stability.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know how old the bottles are that haven't expired yet.
Finasteride (and dutasteride) is stable for 90 days only when mixed, regardless of the vehicle. It's the compound itself that loses stability.
I am not sure where I said my minoxidil has finasteride or dutasteride in it. My post said I have Dualgen 15 with no pg. There’s nothing about finasteride or dutasteride being mixed in there. The bottles I have expire in 2023. I purchased them in 2020.

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Avodart itself is only $6/gram, and generics around $1/gram, if you buy it from a pharmacy. So quite cheap, although minoxmax appears to be getting it for less than that, so perhaps chinese dutasteride. Also not sure where you are getting that it expires in 90 days.

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case, I'm going to try prescription topical finasteride + min and see if I either get sides or improved results. If nothing changes minoxidil max is probably legit

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Avodart itself is only $6/gram, and generics around $1/gram, if you buy it from a pharmacy. So quite cheap, although minoxmax appears to be getting it for less than that, so perhaps chinese dutasteride. Also not sure where you are getting that it expires in 90 days.

From the manufacturer itself.

Avodart is 6 USD a gram? Fagron Europe sells 5 grams for 300 EUR.

Where can you get legit Avodart for 6 USD a gram? I'd be interested in buying some