Do you hide your finasteride?

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
the only reason i hide my proscar is because it a little blue pill that look like vigra... i don't want any girls to misunderstand...

i keep my shampoo to my room as i am rotating 4bottles... don't want to get scolding from my dad for wasting money... haha...

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
I hide it in my dresser drawer under some clothes. I'm just private like that. If I was taking any medication for an illness or something I wouldnt tell anybody about that either..just the way I am I guess.

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a small travel bag that I keep all my hair related products in. Last year when I was travelling, I usually kept my hairloss travel bag hid deep inside my suitcase, I would put my shaving foam, razors, toothpaste and brushes on top of the hairloss stuff, just in case anyone opened the travel bag, to be honest it did jack sh*t in hiding the hairloss products, but it was my last hope of concealment.

But one day I was late for work and in my haste I forgot to fasten up my travel bag and left it sitting open on top of my suitcase. I have a feeling that most of the people living in the house seen my open hairloss bag, because everyone else was off work that day and one of the showers was in my room.

No one said anything to me but I have a feeling deep down someone seen it. My biggest concern would be if someone had found the box of proscar and mistaken it for prozac, whatever about finding out you are doing sometime to combat your hairloss if your friends think you are depressed they'll start to threat you differently.

VWdude

Reaction score
I like how you call it your "hairloss bag". I store all my shampoo's, sprays, pills and etc in my room. If someone were to be lurking in my room (especially a guest), I would feel very uncomfortable.