Do you hide your finasteride?

VWdude

Reaction score
I used to... now I just leave it laying around on some shelving in my room.

But if a guest came over, i'll hide it good...lol

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do hide it.

Don´t want start explaining anyone about it.

Also people usually got amazed about having a medicine without a medical prescription, wich is my case.

I´ve been to a derm about male pattern baldness. He was informed about it and prescribed me minoxidil. Lately I started finasteride by my own decission and I got it in the net. I skipped the doctor visit because I didn´t want to pay 90€+ for it.

And maybe they are right, but I don´t want to have a high Norwood too soon, I´m not that confident to carry on with it yet.

That´s why I hide my finasteride.

My girlfriend knows I´m having some little blue pills for hair, I told her, and she is ok about it. She likes me caring about my appearance, or something.[/b]

VWdude

Reaction score
My whole family knows about it (immediate family). And my girlfriend... other than that, its kept on the hush hush.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I used to hide it-- now I keep it in my medicine cabinet next to my Avodart.

I just don't give a f-- anymore.

VWdude

Reaction score
Aplunk, you really do have a beastley regimen! It's the nazi army of regimens...

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
...but they won our hearts!!

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont hide my finasteride, but I do hide my Jason's thin to thick shampoo bottles and hair spray :oops:

powersam

Reaction score
i hide my chunky peanut butter. too many questions

VWdude

Reaction score
I like to hide my shampoo's too... well not really hide, I like to call it "store in a private manner"... The thought of someone looking at my nioxin scares me!

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't hide mine because i don't care and don't want to have to dig it out every morning.

VWdude

Reaction score
nervx said:
I don't hide mine because i don't care and don't want to have to dig it out every morning.

Good idea, do you hide anything?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
VW, you just graduated to Veteran poster--

Oh yeah, I hide a couple of things when people come by--- namely my medications and Rogaine, Tricomin, etc.

VWdude

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
VW, you just graduated to Veteran poster--

Oh yeah, I hide a couple of things when people come by--- namely my medications and Rogaine, Tricomin, etc.

Oh im a veteran poster in a balding forum! how good it feels!
:p

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I think the title of this thread should read:

"Are you in the closet about your hairloss?"

Thoughts? Opinions?