Do You Have To Be Handsome For A Girl To Fall In Love With You?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He sounds like a typical love shy and/or incel. Rapsodising, admiring from afar, fetishing 'angelic' looking girls. Strange behaviour whatever his background.
Lol

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It's not as binary as this. Yes, some women are gold diggers, but I'd suggest that many more do actually love their "beta provider", just in a different kind of way that they love getting pumped by Chad. Stability, status and a sense of humour are attractive in a different, more 'adult' way to raw looks. The life of a beta isn't for me, but I don't think it's as much of a lie as some people are fond of making out.

I don't quite understand your point. In terms of marriage and looking for a provider, stability and status are exactly what they want and should want.

But this is completely different from being in "love". It's different from who they fantasize and wish they could be with. I think both of us can agree this is pretty obvious, people will settle with what they can get given their circumstances. I don't see any college aged girls looking for stability, status, and a sense of humor, this is the over the hill late twenties/early thirties crowd.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't quite understand your point. In terms of marriage and looking for a provider, stability and status are exactly what they want and should want.

But this is completely different from being in "love". It's different from who they fantasize and wish they could be with. I think both of us can agree this is pretty obvious, people will settle with what they can get given their circumstances. I don't see any college aged girls looking for stability, status, and a sense of humor, this is the over the hill late twenties/early thirties crowd.

you're right, but it's mutual for men and women and it's nothing to blame women for, both women and men settle down and compromise, maybe women do it less, but still both sexes do it.
every guy and every girl want to be with someone attractive, but neither always get that, so they settle down for other things.
and news flash tons of people fantasize about someone else when they are in bed with someone, which is pretty normal too, and I'm 100% certain that even if you're in a long term relationship with an attractive person, you'll start fantasizing about someone else sooner or later, because how long can you have sex with the same person, seeing the same face and body over and over again before it gets boring and dull. it's natural and I believe it happens in every monogamous relationship.

basically I wouldn't care if a girl I'm in a relationship fantasize about another guy(celebrity, model, w/e) while she's with me, I wouldn't know it and I can't stop it.
what matters is that she's still into you and attracted to you enough that she meets your needs. the problems occur only when one say want more and the other side wants less.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
you're right, but it's mutual for men and women and it's nothing to blame women for, both women and men settle down and compromise, maybe women do it less, but still both sexes do it.
every guy and every girl want to be with someone attractive, but neither always get that, so they settle down for other things.
and news flash tons of people fantasize about someone else when they are in bed with someone, which is pretty normal too, and I'm 100% certain that even if you're in a long term relationship with an attractive person, you'll start fantasizing about someone else sooner or later, because how long can you have sex with the same person, seeing the same face and body over and over again before it gets boring and dull. it's natural and I believe it happens in every monogamous relationship.

basically I wouldn't care if a girl I'm in a relationship fantasize about another guy(celebrity, model, w/e) while she's with me, I wouldn't know it and I can't stop it.
what matters is that she's still into you and attracted to you enough that she meets your needs. the problems occur only when one say want more and the other side wants less.

You are right but the "narrative" being pushed is that women aren't as shallow as men, and don't care about looks as much as other things. That is the point.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Size doesn't matter, OR DOES IT?

it does. you could argue that physically or biologically it doesn't, but in our minds it does, both men and women, the media pushes the notion that size matters, so does most of society, plus you have p**rn which is built on "size matters", so when a girl grows up and keeps hearing that size matters, then that's what she believes.

either way, below average size and you're in a problem, that's for sure.